THE MOST ACURATE TWINK RATING LIST (US) by Blirz with help from twiggi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually that hunter did just steal my name, I have never talked to the guy even :p but no worries, right as we speak I am getting the last pieces for my US-priest before I move her to BH^^
Oh my god I'm sorry I had no idea lol. Perhaps I'll be able to rate you in the future, we could use more decent priests.=]

lol dorygon "Uraflamer 8.5: a mystery as of yet" I am Uraflamer, what is it about me that is a mystery?

man i get no love on these lists lol.

I feel like you are not well known, I didn't give you a low rating because I've seen you do stupid things to be clear. *On the contrary I don't really notice you too much which is probably a good thing. If you put time and practice in the next time you see this list you might be higher =]. Newer players/not often played toons have to work for recognition.

Edited in *

I feel like you are not well known, I didn't give you a low rating because I've seen you do stupid things to be clear. *On the contrary I don't really notice you too much which is probably a good thing. If you put time and practice in the next time you see this list you might be higher =]. Newer players/not often played toons have to work for recognition.

Edited in *

lol intresting. maybe one day ill be as good as you twiggi.....

Why are you so mad? You're deffinately not a 9.0+ rogue.

clearly you prove skill is less of an assumption and more of determined in the eyes of the beholder(s) with your ignorant outburst, should only take in consideration the opinions that are not corrupt nor idiotic

wowscrnshot072312160316.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
clearly you prove skill is less of an assumption and more of determined in the eyes of the beholder(s) with your ignorant outburst, should only take in consideration the opinions that are not corrupt nor idiotic

wowscrnshot072312160316.jpg

You are not one to talk when it comes to ignorant outbursts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread