THE MOST ACURATE TWINK RATING LIST (US) by Blirz with help from twiggi

Status
Not open for further replies.
What bugs me is that I've been around for the greater half of the year, and I don't even get put on any of the lists.

Well at least 1.

What bugs me is that I've been around for the greater half of the year, and I don't even get put on any of the lists.

Well at least 1.

Im sorry, neither do i know you nor is a year very long.

Edit: Lol.. you have 7 TI posts.

I didn't make a TI account until earlier this summer. But i've been around since around March/Febuary.

Imo Doris list seems best : / or mochas but honestly Dori you have shown me that you are a bit more considerate than the mindless gy farmer that i thought you to be, but i still hate everything you and your guild do in the gulch, seems to me you guys dont play to have fun you just play to win......

This is pretty funny to look at......with all these 8-9s its such a wonder why games are of poor quality?

Mocha list is the best, free from bias.
Priest:
Twiggi 9.3
Melseadys 9.2
Forevergoldx 9.1
Dagamela 8.9
Sodawater 8.8
Fortt 8.8
Vettori 8.8
Endlessfate 8.8
Lax 8.6
Pixeology 8.6
Samhain 8.6
Kunzpopper 8.6
Dcm 8.6
Wazed 8.5
Dontdodrugs 8.5
Livingforce 8.5
Ashbeth 8.3
Laurasia 8.0
Yessi 7.0

Good priest, but your not number 1
And your list forgot Theetwink - clearly the best 19 twink rogue.

This is pretty funny to look at......with all these 8-9s its such a wonder why games are of poor quality?

And Mudflap... ;)

And Mudflap... ;)

yeah that trash hunter, god I hate him - s keying maggot.

Had a game with you today on horde, I wonder if you knew.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah that trash hunter, god I hate him - s keying maggot.

Had a game with you today on horde, I wonder if you knew.

I know who you are friend, though your secret is safe with me... I think ;)

I know who you are friend, though your secret is safe with me... I think ;)

After that post be4, its shall no longer be a secret, not that it is that much of one now......

I've never played with any of the people that have listed me, this is based entirely off of pug games?

Added blirz, theetwink on my list on page 3. Edit 1: Ps Mass, grats, you are no longer the worst. Edit 2: ACTUALLY tbh its been a while since I've played against you on rogue, I have no clue where you stand.

Tyga - Bitch I'm The Shit - YouTube

hahahaha okay here we go.

twiggi - cant agree with a good portion of your list
mocha - i just lol'd and fell in love with your avatar
dori - "effective when not under the influence" literally made me crack the fuck up. except the problem is i play wow under some sort of influence probably 80% of the time. a more accurate description would be "effective when not under alcoholic influence"

either way, interesting read! btw i forget what list i saw revo in the 7's but thats some bs. also hunnybuns deserves better recognition on his mage, as well as pzlate on his chars.

pce

I know twiggi helped you but to put her skill above dory and silin is just insulting, twiggi is a good player but both dory and silin beat her in both skill and leadership
other than that some people deserve a little higher or lower but nothing major

Thank you blirz it was a wonderful experience collaborating with you on these lists. If I don't make it today I name 1 k to your name just for being awesome.
Other than that I love my guildes, minitonka and my good friends on realid.
Probably see you tonight or tomorrow :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread