US The Legendary Thread Of Legendary tinks Who Did Legendary Things

Throw me on that list B.

This is a really well put together list Mocha. Nice job.

Browntown- best warrior to lead the best guild to ever grace the bracket with their synergy so amazing it was lethal

Reflexes - Best Hunter fk what u heard.
Beastly - most hated tink, hate him or love him, a lot of 19s are here because of the exposure his videos gave the bracket. 100k+ views.
Niini - Top Shaman, also one of the nicest tinks.
Firetruckk - #1 mage fc/D mage. This guy and Sheep were the most annoying mages ever. Kitn was really good when I came back in cata tho but I'll always remember the nightmares of trying to kill this guy when he fc'd.

Fony for greatest twink vids

Mythos, Deathsstone, Heysus, Farmthis, Maelstrom, Mathematix, Slyddur, Ezeron, Fony, Tipdrill, Sasattack..

I'll be at this all night. This is just another never ending circle jerk.. What really needs to happen is a community appointed group to discuss the pioneers and a legitimate hall of fame. It would be a great flash back to have some sort of tink history book broken down by vanilla, tbc, wotlk etc..

Ack/Drawer - Top rager
Phoney - Top Ghost Fighter

Saze - Top ginger rager
Ack - Best wawa eating, wurder drinking, wiffle ball player
Phoney - The most LOST paladin in the history of wow. #1 ghostfigher and etool user
Lolpzlate - Hottest sister

YDG > WGYPH

Last edited by a moderator:
Mythos, Deathsstone, Heysus, Farmthis, Maelstrom, Mathematix, Slyddur, Ezeron, Fony, Tipdrill, Sasattack..

I'll be at this all night. This is just another never ending circle jerk.. What really needs to happen is a community appointed group to discuss the pioneers and a legitimate hall of fame. It would be a great flash back to have some sort of tink history book broken down by vanilla, tbc, wotlk etc..

Saze - Top ginger rager
Ack - Best wawa eating, wurder drinking, wiffle ball player
Phoney - The most LOST paladin in the history of wow. #1 ghostfigher and etool user
Lolpzlate - Hottest sister

YDG > WGYPH

Omfg where did Sasattack go? We started on Bloodscalp together.

Omfg where did Sasattack go? We started on Bloodscalp together.

Wow freaking Leetbix.. I'm really clearing the cobwebs from my brain. Sasattack was a boss man! Help me remember that all star PTR guild you guys made and vs'd Heysus's squad? Some good times.

iirc there was a hall of fame on some other twink site a while ago

Yeah but like every other 19 list post it was a circle jerk of the current top tinks. It will probably never happen, just would be nice. I've throughly enjoyed hunting down old players I used to play with a ton on social media and catching up with them and watching the good ole YouTube videos.

Pwnedepot, but I'm pretty sure you cannot access it anymore. I think I was on there at one stage, can't remember.

I think Pwndepot turned into Twink Info.. but even before Pwndepot the 19 twink forums was called Battleground Forums or something similar I think.. been quite some time heh.

Users who are viewing this thread