US The Legendary Thread Of Legendary tinks Who Did Legendary Things

Discussion in 'Level 10-19' started by Mocha, Mar 5, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Leetbix

Leetbix Member

2. Fresh

Fresh New Member

3. Mazuratii

Mazuratii Veteran

There are a lot of twinks that paved the way...

Clancy was probably the best warrior I'd ever seen. There are a lot of honorable mentions there.. Waraxpro, Stiffie, Papapopper
    Velric,Ibe, Bone and although a very quite one, Wheezie were the best Shaman's I've seen
    Deathstone, Maelstrom, Frusion and Kidneypopper for priest
    Anarcan, Perf & Painaid were the best Paladin's I've seen (lol Stigma)
    There was 1 Warlock that stood out who I think was in the same guild as Snowboots. Played a female Belf lock.
    Hunters..meh I can't even say Sasattack was great mainly because on an even playing ground, his team got easily beat when they couldn't use Nax shoulders.
    Cirran and the name escapes me.. but the guy from MYT were the best I've seen. (however I should note, Cirran did duel Gabie a lot and it was pretty even IMO)
    There was 1 druid that also stood out.. I can't remember his name, but when Vengeance created an "all star" guild and moved to Cyclone (back when Pizza was still recruiting anyone and everyone for his guild) he was the FC. He wasn't from Vengeance, but I do remember that Anarcan also had a Druid on his account and 1 day he didn't show up for a premade and Tombrady got pissed at me because they wanted me to give them Anarcan's account info so they could use his Druid, of course I said no. I'd have to ask Anar or Cirran.. but they would remember the name.

Inania was just a Vengeance legend. Biggest online horror ever! :D
    I kinda felt bad for her though. Poor girl, I think she was a Bi-polar nymph

4. Mazurati

Mazurati Member

Primavera

5. tence

tence Member

shayke, the fem gnome war with fishing boots in the guild with all them 29/39s (I think falarus was in there?) guys was the best warrior I ever saw play back then. In arenas he was unmatched. The rogue from myt was the legend obliviate (famously used sleeping powder vs pwntage in that old video if I remeber right)

6. Aewen

Aewen Member

Does anyone remember the LS FTW hunter Hitcha? or that ally hunter Ri or the ally war Rizzo?

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)