US The Legendary Thread Of Legendary tinks Who Did Legendary Things

it would have probably helped if people knew who you were before you came to 19s from 24s in very late mop/early wod

being an old twink does not necessarily make you a legendary twink

pretty sure its just the fact mocha has some kind of personal beef against him thats all lmao

I've spent a lot of time healing both FCs over the years. Dark as a druid and HB as a sham. HB is on there for sham. I have not been able to heal Harvestolrd whilst FCing since he's Ally and I am Horde till I die, or horde until I update my ally twinks. I'm not going to add someone to the list if I haven't seen what they do firsthand.

Shamrock / Shamcock > deserves the list for solo queuing Cata shammy and being a great FC over a WoD worgen druid group queuing whom I have not been able to personally watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've spent a lot of time healing both FCs over the years. Dark as a druid and HB as a sham. HB is on there for sham. I have not been able to heal Harvestolrd whilst FCing since he's Ally and I am Horde till I die, or horde until I update my ally twinks. I'm not going to add someone to the list if I haven't seen what they do firsthand.

Shamrock / Shamcock > deserves the list for solo queuing Cata shammy and being a great FC over a WoD worgen druid group queuing whom I have not been able to personally watch.

You do realize that Darkchewie is a modern day Tauren druid that group ques as well. #Racism

over a WoD worgen druid group queuing
you still have to own a brain to fc while in a group regardless

put puempeekstoh for example in a group over hunnybuns/darkchewie and the outcome would be completely different

You do realize that Darkchewie is a modern day Tauren druid that group ques as well. #Racism

We've group queued with pretty gimped comps since the revival, unlike yourselves. I also don't have the luxury of crutching worgen sprint either.

See you kids in the cup this summer tho :rolleyes:

Dorygon paying the right people, I see. Whatever, you can have the dumb list. I don't even care about the fuckin thing.

Dorygon paying the right people, I see. Whatever, you can have the dumb list. I don't even care about the fuckin thing.

Just wanted to let you know that I received your donation of 4 shadowfangs and 8 mindthrust bracers today.

On a completely unrelated note, it seems we forgot to list the top hit capped pally of all time to the Legendary Thread of Legendary Twinks Who Did Legendary Things thread.

As the first 19 US side to get the 20k standard, I hate you all.

I didn't post much back in the day and still don't post much.

Also, this thread is a giant circlejerk with eachother.

I just gotta say, the fact that someone went through with actually making a thread like this, and the rant the other day about someone not wanting to fake cast.. find yourself a girl bro

Beastly, most disrespectED twinke worlde :( BibleThump

Just wanted to let you know that I received your donation of 4 shadowfangs and 8 mind thrust bracers today.

On a completely unrelated note, it seems we forgot to list the top hit capped pally of all time to the Legendary Thread of Legendary Twinks Who Did Legendary Things thread.

VNO4vA7.jpg

I just gotta say, the fact that someone went through with actually making a thread like this, and the rant the other day about someone not wanting to fake cast.. find yourself a girl bro

Your flirtatious subtle hint was acknowledged! ;)

Unfortunately, I am not accepting applications at the moment! Please check back at a later date.

Users who are viewing this thread