The Grand Thread of Controversial Things

Except I worked for my shit. God Im fucking sick of SJW and hypocrites everythere. Show me some pictures then that you are willing to take 7-8 poor starving refugees. Yes I have a house because I and my family WORKED for our shit. If these were women and children no problem. What part of 98% of refugees are 18-30 year old men that should be fighting for their country do you not understand.

You mean you were lucky enough to be BORN into a first would country?

Except I worked for my shit. God Im fucking sick of SJW and hypocrites everythere. Show me some pictures then that you are willing to take 7-8 poor starving refugees. Yes I have a house because I and my family WORKED for our shit. If these were women and children no problem. What part of 98% of refugees are 18-30 year old men that should be fighting for their country do you not understand.

I'm all for helping refugees, if they want to help out our society. But I'm not seeing the benefits of people in droves flooding Europe with military aged males that have the chance to be influenced by ISIS and any other extreme ideology. If people knew this they would be against mass immigration of invaders and pro refugee but it looks like the media is keeping them from the truth :/

I'm all for helping refugees, if they want to help out our society. But I'm not seeing the benefits of people in droves flooding Europe with military aged males that have the chance to be influenced by ISIS and any other extreme ideology. If people knew this they would be against mass immigration of invaders and pro refugee but it looks like the media is keeping them from the truth :/

What exactly is military age males?
In 1945, the Japanese were prepared to fight to the last person. EVERYONE, this includes old men, women, and children with pointed sticks if there had been an invasion of the main island of Japan. What do the Syrians do? Run....
Did the French run during WW2? No... They had the La Resitance. We should be encouraging these people to stay in Syria to take back what is theirs. Not to come take what is ours.

/cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
No...
This "sh!tstorm" started thousands of years ago.

/cheers

Considering the fact this site is no where near that old, and that you created this thread because of my thread as you said many posts ago, I'm going to go ahead and say I'm correct with my assumption.

I tipped the balance and let loose the arguments of pseudo-intellectual's and freedom fighters alike, the straw that broke the camel's back.

Too sweet. I really don't drink sodas anyway. All I drink is water and milk.
Although I did hear that Crystal Pepsi was coming back out!! kek...

/cheers
Crystal meth? YES!!!!!! [MENTION=16851]Riptides[/MENTION] aye dude they know what we want

Here is a good subject for you all to talk about.
Brucella (Caitlyn) Jenner has been picked to be "Woman of the Year" !!
Does this prove that even a man can be a great woman? kek...

/cheers

Weed>Alcohol

It is a shame that people see joy in death. Taking the life of another person is a serious action. It is not to be treated lightly. It is not a joyous occasion for any sane person. Trust me, I know.

/cheers
You should not talk about people not being sane and taking other peoples lives when you give your daughter and wife a gun.

Thanks for the daily laugh though.

We should be encouraging these people to stay in Syria to take back what is theirs. Not to come take what is ours.
And that is happening all the time already. There are millions going to these countries and organisations that help too but its to dam corrupt to work with nor setup anything healthy cause of that and on top of that it is extremely dangerous. Countries do not just simply invite those people to come over, this is a god dam huge project during for years and years now, even bigger then vietnam, but there is no future for these people and is the same reason you give your wife and kid a gun. Why did you give them a gun? why do they want to leave their countries? its just the same: fear.

Now you go live in your wild west and give every relative a weapon and I help these people out where ever I can even though there could be a rotten apple between the refugees. We are here to help eachother in this world but I am certain you cant be helped anymore, you just want more war and violence.

I consider ignorant those people who want children, and in particular I consider delusional the ones who think it's for the children's sake.

I struggle to abandon scorn for people who think life is precious / sacred / worth cherishing in spite of all the dissatisfaction in the world.

I am generally scornful of anyone whose view differs from mine, but I just cut off or suppress that sort of thinking, so I don't speak on it. Eventually I'll get it at the root.

Also, I consider ignorant the "individualists" who think following someone else is essentially being brainwashed.

I am generally scornful of anyone whose view differs from mine, but I just cut off or suppress that sort of thinking, so I don't speak on it. Eventually I'll get it at the root.
basically, most people on the internet.

I consider ignorant those people who want children, and in particular I consider delusional the ones who think it's for the children's sake.

I struggle to abandon scorn for people who think life is precious / sacred / worth cherishing in spite of all the dissatisfaction in the world.

Also, I consider ignorant the "individualists" who think following someone else is essentially being brainwashed.

Why are these individuals "ignorant"? Ignorant just means lacking knowledge in that area of expertise.
For instance, I am "ignorant" in the intricacies of African style hair braiding.

I also noticed that a quite few posts in this thread got deleted for some reason. Which means someone must have reported them. It was not me.

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread