The Grand Thread of Controversial Things

Multiculturalism is a failed experiment. It's been proven that mass immigration of people from 3rd world countries that want to live in a developing society turn the good country into a third world place. Put it this way, if they can't better their country, how will they better ours? Are you willing to accept immigrants from the Middle East and take a risk with having radical ones enter in and force sharia law and their values on your country?

LiveLeak.com - With Open Gates: The forced collective suicide of European nations

I'm going to use the video above as an example, with pointing out that these Islamists are using religion as an excuse to force their radical laws down the throats of the people who live in Europe. When most of the immigrate there, they tend to not live by the host countries values and they like to impose their laws. When they don't get their way they have million man marches, they riot, they cut people's ears off and call them racists, fascists, and islamaphobic for not accepting them.

I'll also say that there is no such need to have a boarder then as the same people entering in European countries are some of the ones that we had to fight to keep away during past wars. Which means Europe is blindly accepting their doom once they become the minority. In the UK, natives there are no longer the majority as Muslims and names such as Muhammad are the most common in the UK. Crime rates and raping has also skyrocketed over there but the people can do nothing about it. They have already invaded and while not all of them are bad, quite a bunch have been seen to actually not even of been from the countries they said they fled in the first place. How are they refugees, when they are not fleeing war? It seems like they are bringing war and would rather live a better lifestyle enabling hijrah to be able to dictate over their new settled country.

I am at a loss for words...

Multiculturalism is a failed experiment. It's been proven that mass immigration of people from 3rd world countries that want to live in a developing society turn the good country into a third world place. Put it this way, if they can't better their country, how will they better ours? Are you willing to accept immigrants from the Middle East and take a risk with having radical ones enter in and force sharia law and their values on your country?

LiveLeak.com - With Open Gates: The forced collective suicide of European nations

I'm going to use the video above as an example, with pointing out that these Islamists are using religion as an excuse to force their radical laws down the throats of the people who live in Europe. When most of the immigrate there, they tend to not live by the host countries values and they like to impose their laws. When they don't get their way they have million man marches, they riot, they cut people's ears off and call them racists, fascists, and islamaphobic for not accepting them.

I'll also say that there is no such need to have a boarder then as the same people entering in European countries are some of the ones that we had to fight to keep away during past wars. Which means Europe is blindly accepting their doom once they become the minority. In the UK, natives there are no longer the majority as Muslims and names such as Muhammad are the most common in the UK. Crime rates and raping has also skyrocketed over there but the people can do nothing about it. They have already invaded and while not all of them are bad, quite a bunch have been seen to actually not even of been from the countries they said they fled in the first place. How are they refugees, when they are not fleeing war? It seems like they are bringing war and would rather live a better lifestyle enabling hijrah to be able to dictate over their new settled country.

tl;dr

helping refugees is a good thing, dont be a piece of shit

tl;dr

The people in the video I posted were not "refugees", did you see any women? They were all militarized males preparing for war.

I think that it is very compassionate of countries around the world to be taking in the refugees who are in danger in their own countries. My grandparents came to Canada from Germany just after WW2 and faced similar discrimination to how the Muslim people are being treated currently. But they worked hard to make a good life for their family here and I think other immigrants should be given the same chance for a better life.

I am at a loss for words...

So am I, I'm from the Middle East and it doesn't take a neuro scientist to know this.

The people in the video I posted were not "refugees", did you see any women? They were all militarized males preparing for war.

T L D FUCKING R KID. I DID NOT READ OR WATCH YOUR SHIT.

It's as simple as not being a scum bag. Innocent people are about to get bombs dropT on their head? FUCKING TAKE THEM IN. It's easy.

tl;dr

ROFL they are mostly 18-30 yo old MEN

You cant help everyone dumbass if they want to change their lives they need to do it themselves. Why dont you help ME instead im a poor starving college kid with a huge education loan . Why dont YOU take a few Muslim families in.

Dont be a piece of shit? Im a realist

T L D FUCKING R KID. I DID NOT READ OR WATCH YOUR SHIT.

It's as simple as not being a scum bag. Innocent people are about to get bombs dropT on their head? FUCKING TAKE THEM IN. It's easy.

But why are they not accepting Europeans into their countries? Will Syria welcome us over there? WHY ARE YOU NOT HELPING THE THOUSANDS OF HOMELESS WAR VETERANS BY TAKING CARE OF THEM HET YOU GLADLY ACCEPT "refugees" coming from everywhere around the world not knowing what their intention is. Do some research, I was from the Middle East and I understand how dangerous this sht is.

ROFL they are mostly 18-30 yo old MEN

You cant help everyone dumbass if they want to change their lives they need to do it themselves. Why dont you help ME instead im a poor starving college kid with a huge education loan . Why dont YOU take a few Muslim families in.

Dont be a piece of shit? Im a realist

I'm going to bet with 99% certainty that you are a 18-30 white male with a family landing in the mid to upper middle class. You have nothing to bitch about, get the fuck out of here.

You're free to move to Syria

^ This. you seem just as stupid as those allahu akhbar motherfuckers, so feel free to go meet the same fate as the innocent people you want to turn away.

You're free to move to Syria

No thanks, I've already been to The Middle East and the Syrians are racist and hate Europe.

I'm going to bet with 99% certainty that you are a 18-30 white male with a family landing in the mid to upper middle class. You have nothing to bitch about, get the fuck out of here.

^ This. you seem just as stupid as those allahu akhbar motherfuckers, so feel free to go meet the same fate as the innocent people you want to turn away.

For someone who didn't watch the video you seem to be so sure that those "refugees" are nice people. Why aren't hundreds of thousands of Europeans flooding to go over to the Middle East. And like I've said earlier, I've already lived in the Middle East, no need to go back to that place.

You're from the Middle East but living in the west I presume?

If so, you're an immigrant, JUST LIKE THE SYRIANS

Lol you took the bait m8 I knew someone would eventually bite.

For someone who didn't watch the video you seem to be so sure that those "refugees" are nice people. Why aren't hundreds of thousands of Europeans flooding to go over to the Middle East. And like I've said earlier, I've already lived in the Middle East, no need to go back to that place.

because the middle east is where all the violence is? how fucking thick can you be. you've lived there, and know why it's shit. so why the FUCK would anyone want to go there as a refugee? fucking stupid

You're a fucking hypocrite, you've lived in the Middle East and came to the West for a better life yet you are refusing to do so for other immigrants.

Lol took the bait again m8

because the middle east is where all the violence is? how fucking thick can you be. you've lived there, and know why it's shit. so why the FUCK would anyone want to go there as a refugee? fucking stupid

Exactly, now put 2 and 2 together, do you know anyone European countries that are third world crap holes? Answer: no

just that simple

Except I worked for my shit. God Im fucking sick of SJW and hypocrites everythere. Show me some pictures then that you are willing to take 7-8 poor starving refugees. Yes I have a house because I and my family WORKED for our shit. If these were women and children no problem. What part of 98% of refugees are 18-30 year old men that should be fighting for their country do you not understand.

Users who are viewing this thread