The Grand Thread of Controversial Things

Allybeboba

Legend
This is it! You have found your new home. The place you can discuss everything unfettered. Do try and act somewhat civilized.
The only thing I ask is please..
NO PERSONAL ATTACKS!
If I happen to see them, I will report them.
Have a wonderful day!! And have fun.

/cheers

Aw, Kilda coming from you that really hurt my feelings.

/cheers

feels.png

[MENTION=1552]Kilda[/MENTION] your gif was watching me from across the room as i took a dab just now and i cant decide if i was creeped out, or if it was nice having him join me for a smoke sesh

Here I will start.

Not that I believe this. But I once heard someone state this.
Not all Muslims are Terrorists but most Terrorists are Muslims!
GO!!!

Here is another!!!
Why should other countries take in Syrian refugees when Muslim countries, such as Saudi Arabia, refuse to take any at all?
GO!!!

/cheers

Here I will start.

Not that I believe this. But I once heard someone state this.
Not all Muslims are Terrorists but most Terrorists are Muslims!
GO!!!

Here is another!!!
Why should other countries take in Syrian refugees when Muslim countries, such as Saudi Arabia, refuse to take any at all?
GO!!!

/cheers

good god you sound like my facebook. one good thing to come of these attacks is the ability for me to see who to unfriend. literally had some bitch complaining that our governor (connecticut) accepted some 1600 refugees into the state. her and a bunch of her hillbilly fuck friends were all commenting about how thats horrible yadda yadda.

then hearing privileged white kids talk about muslims is just funny all around. i love my school, never a shortage of them

good god you sound like my facebook. one good thing to come of these attacks is the ability for me to see who to unfriend. literally had some bitch complaining that our governor (connecticut) accepted some 1600 refugees into the state. her and a bunch of her hillbilly fuck friends were all commenting about how thats horrible yadda yadda.

then hearing privileged white kids talk about muslims is just funny all around. i love my school, never a shortage of them

So your stance on accepting Syrian refugees? And why?

/cheers

refusing refugees is a shitty thing to do. if they are legitimately being misplaced by their country being affected by war id have no problem taking them. the fact that serbia has been home to quite a few isis members is frightening tho.

syria not serbia. leaving it there for the laffs tho

refusing refugees is a shitty thing to do. if they are legitimately being misplaced by their country being affected by war id have no problem taking them. the fact that serbia has been home to quite a few isis members is frightening tho.

syria not serbia. leaving it there for the laffs tho

So, you are of the the opinion that they should be moved thousands of miles away to a totally foreign land and foreign culture with foreign laws and a foreign climate. Not necessary just the US, all of the countries of the world. As opposed to being integrated hundreds of miles away with practically everything the same. Is that correct?

/cheers

If you want to further discuss this we can take it to ally's thread but as far as the crusaders go, you can't fault them for fighting against the evil we are currently fighting against. If the crusades never existed you would be living next door to Muslim extremists as we speak. Might want to know why the crusaders intentions to rise up before you assume they just slaughtered extreme Islamists. That's like blaming the US 500 years down the road for defending our boarders against terrorists and callin us radicals for doing so.

You're no better than the islamist extremists if you think that the crusaders did nothing wrong

Christians are not slaughtering Muslims by the thousands in the name of their religion.
Buddhists are not slaughtering Muslims by the thousands in the name of their religion
Hindus are not slaughtering Muslims by the thousands in the name of their religion.
Jews are not slaughtering Muslims by the thousands in the name of their religion.

You know that Muslims believe in flooding into non Muslim countries to then take them over due to mass immigration and forced assimilation to force their shariah law on people. In the Uk people said Muslims won't become the minority, the most common name for a boy now in the UK is Muhammad. Why are many Europeans not flooding the Middle East in waves of hundreds of thousands? Because they don't reside in non third world environments and they would rather live here but still force us to abide by their laws. Which is the direct result of their million man marches and they test the waters with protests and then that then leads to extreme violence if they don't get their way. You can't just compare religions to an extreme one and say they are the same.

The crusaders were Christian and fought against Islamic extremism to protect their countries from this mess yet we gladly accept them here in the name of multiculturalism. Why have we spent hundreds of years defending and fighting against mainly Middle East counties only to let the bad ones in here? Then those wars that were fought were all for nothing.

Stop watching fox news

EDIT: still waiting on your source on the 270 million jews killed by muslims

Get over here!!!

/cheers

So, you are of the the opinion that they should be moved thousands of miles away to a totally foreign land and foreign culture with foreign laws and a foreign climate. Not necessary just the US, all of the countries of the world. As opposed to being integrated hundreds of miles away with practically everything the same. Is that correct?

/cheers

i'm sure they would take that over kids watching their parents be blown up by cruise missiles, aimed at the "scary bad men".

i'm sure they would take that over kids watching their parents be blown up by cruise missiles, aimed at the "scary bad men".

yea this kinda. shitty of saudi arabia but not much we can do about that. at least we're offering.

So your opinion? On other countries receiving refugees that potentially have ISIS terrorists in them?

/cheers

yea this kinda. shitty of saudi arabia but not much we can do about that. at least we're offering.

You still have not given your stance on the matter. Should others countries do it, given the danger. Considering what happened Friday. And the Russian jet liner bombing.

/cheers

So your opinion? On other countries receiving refugees that potentially have ISIS terrorists in them?

/cheers

Eh i'm more of a pacifist and like to see the good in people, i would accept them with open arms but that's just me being Canadian half the world doesn't want to kill us. :b

Users who are viewing this thread