The Grand Thread of Controversial Things

You should not talk about people not being sane and taking other peoples lives when you give your daughter and wife a gun.

Thanks for the daily laugh though.

And that is happening all the time already. There are millions going to these countries and organisations that help too but its to dam corrupt to work with nor setup anything healthy cause of that and on top of that it is extremely dangerous. Countries do not just simply invite those people to come over, this is a god dam huge project during for years and years now, even bigger then vietnam, but there is no future for these people and is the same reason you give your wife and kid a gun. Why did you give them a gun? why do they want to leave their countries? its just the same: fear.

Now you go live in your wild west and give every relative a weapon and I help these people out where ever I can even though there could be a rotten apple between the refugees. We are here to help eachother in this world but I am certain you cant be helped anymore, you just want more war and violence.

What are you talking about? My wife is an adult. My daughter that owns a gun is an adult. I did not "give" a firearm to them. They bought them, all by themselves. They are fully cabable.
This is America, not the Middle East. Women can do as they please. They both have concealed handgun licenses as well.

/cheers

Why are these individuals "ignorant"? Ignorant just means lacking knowledge in that area of expertise.
For instance, I am "ignorant" in the intricacies of African style hair braiding.

The desire for children I consider ignorance because of the danger: whatever delight can be had there is transient and therefore not worth pursuit.

As for the "individualists," the assumption / perception that following one's own passions / line of reasoning is superior to the guidance of someone else, past or present - that is what I consider the ignorance there.

Last edited by a moderator:
The desire for children I consider ignorance because of the danger therein: whatever delight can be had there is transient and therefore not worth pursuit.

As for the "individualists," the assumption / perception that following one's own passions / line of reasoning is superior to the guidance of someone else, past or present - that is what I consider the ignorance there.

So your parents and grandparents as were all of your ancestors "ignorant" then in your opinion.
For if any single one of these people in your lineage felt the way you do, you may not exist today.

You are actually a prime example of your own version of "individualist". Quite the paradox isn't it? Would you consider yourself "ignorant"?

/cheers

So your parents and grandparents as were all of your ancestors "ignorant" then in your opinion.
For if any single one of these people in your lineage felt the way you do, you may not exist today.

You are actually a prime example of your own version of "individualist". Quite the paradox isn't it? Would you consider yourself "ignorant"?

/cheers

Yes, my lineage is not apart from that statement. "Ignorant" need not be an insult, but rather an analysis of condition.

I do not consider myself free from ignorance, but as my statements are based on my understanding of someone else's teachings, that is where I differentiate myself from "individualists." If someone were to say I'm an "individualist" anyway, because my statements are all based on my understanding of someone else's teachings, and not simply based on the teachings, then I would say that misses the point.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread