US *The Finals* Vote for the #1 Tink!

Who is the Ultimate #1 Top Tink?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I would make a poll but I'm sure you would flip out after seeing the conclusion, just like how you flipped out after you lost in the rogue poll. :eek:

In my lostness I'm gathering that you think I'm tumultuous. I'm not, sorry.

I'm a more calm, subtle person. And I also don't recall lying to anyone.

just like how you flipped out after you lost in the rogue poll. :eek:

I just read that part. I never 'flipped out'. As a matter of fact, I didn't even think I deserved to be in that poll. I'm not a top rogue; never claimed to be.

The only reason why I didn't question my existence in that poll because I had a feeling somewhere that Dory just put my name in there to troll me.

The only reason why I didn't question my existence in that poll because I had a feeling somewhere that Dory just put my name in there to troll me.

Whatever you say, homie, just don't catch feelings next time someone calls you an alright rogue. Glad we could resolve this.

not sure if poll or individualy trolling each candidate
but i like nonetheless :D

Truthfully, it's the latter, as the masses have concluded that most of the real #1 twinks have been left out of this poll.

Whatever you say, homie, just don't catch feelings next time someone calls you an alright rogue. Glad we could resolve this.

It seems that you and quite a few others seem to think I have an ego and am conceited, in which I see myself as being a top rogue in this bracket.

Let me clear this up now, I don't think I am. There are far more better, experienced rogues in this bracket who are worthy of such 'titles'.

Happy now?

reminds me of da gulch!

Although you both are affiliated with such a laughable guild, Sneaky's ability to find his way around the song is far better than your chop self

St@y lost lil pally

Edit: Holywipps is trying to punk ppl? What's this site coming too?

:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems that you and quite a few others seem to think I have an ego and am conceited, in which I see myself as being a top rogue in this bracket.

Let me clear this up now, I don't think I am. There are far more better, experienced rogues in this bracket who are worthy of such 'titles'.

Happy now?

Actions speak LOUDER than words, Sneaky. :cool:

Although you both are affiliated with such a laughable guild, Sneaky's ability to find his way around the song is far better than your chop self

St@y lost lil pally

Edit: Holywipps is trying to punk ppl? What's this site coming too?

:confused:

lol this game is super srs i better think of a clever way to insult you!

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread