Who is the Ultimate #1 Top Tink?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorigon

Alpha and Omega
Announcing the Finalists

Dasfizzla
Dasfizzla, known for his rampant xfering and xfactioning, took the inaugural Shaman poll in a landslide. This poll was a bit controversial, as it left out several individuals who had not made their mark in The Cayaclysm. This was also the smallest poll, only having five entrants instead of the thereafter customary field of ten. Das had no serious challenges during this poll, but Purj made a respectable showing. Europe also apparently had a weak entrant to this poll, as it turns out Balditron is not well-known for his shamaning, and a 33k healing screenshot was not enough for him to pull out the victory. Due to these conditions, Das is a bit of a mystery as far as his chances go. Sure, he won in a landslide, but his class’s poll was by far the weakest.

Discover
Discover, known for speed potting and bringing multiple Worgen survival hunters in to BG’s, largely won the hunter poll because he received the brunt of the anti-Pizza votes. Though there are those who praise Pizza for his multifold contributions to the 19s bracket, many more are haters, and viewing the poll, they rallied to Discover. That said, he is proficient at being a hunter and a leader. With a strong field that included himself, Pizza, Erotk, a good EU entrant in Rastaman, and several more exemplary candidates, Discover looks strong coming in to the finals. The only question now is, will he garner significant votes without there being a super villain that he is pitted against?

Dorygoon
Dorygoon, known for tab dotting and complaining about hunters, came through a very difficult poll to make it to the finals. Understandable, as his principal foe was none other than Sidni the Bloodthirsty. How can you vote for a young tink over one with so much history, so much tradition, surrounding her? Well, just enough did to send Dory on through. As warlock is not a very popular class, and he barely made it out of the warlock class poll, Dorygoon looks like a weak entrant coming in to the finals.

Hurrx
Not much is known about Hurrx. What is known is that he is an opportunist. He sent the class polls’ creator a private message, requesting that he be the EU entrant for the priest class poll. He took this opportunity and grabbed it by the balls, pulling out a landslide victory over some very strong US entrants in Ashbeth, Sodawater, and Twiggi. In either case, he still benefited from these candidates canceling each other out. It is likely that Ashbeth got the LS vote, Soda the other alliance and random horde vote, and Twiggi the WT and virgin vote. For this reason, it is difficult to say how Hurrx does in the finals.

Idiote
Idiote, known for transferring to alliance because Kancer would have carried Pizza in a pug, overcame a ridiculous amount of adversity in taking the paladin poll. The poll was accidentally created without Idiote in it, and it was not until the following day that Eliot graciously added him in. By this time, the EU people had already voted Fhayr up and the US people had largely voted for Blirz, with multiple others making strong showings. Idiote fought and clawed and gnashed his way up to the top, taking a razor thin victory over Fhayr. Idiote also has the distinction of being the winner of the “next GOAT” poll, and for both of these reasons, he looks to be a very strong entrant in the finals.

Kitn
Kitn, known for being an immature manchild, also overcame much adversity in making it to the finals. The relatively unknown Phauren shot to an early lead in the mage class poll when he offered 1,000 gold pieces to anyone on Kel’Thuzad for voting for him. Lobstrosity, however, soon zoomed past Phauren, much to his chagrin. But wait! – here came Kitn creeping up past the lobster, possibly a recipient of anti-WT votes. It is hard to say how well he will do.

Rejen
Rejen is known for hopping between guilds. At the time of writing this, the committee is not even sure which guild, much less faction, he is on. This does not matter to most people though, apparently, because he still managed to pull out a narrow victory in the druid class poll. Druid was a special case, as the EU had two representatives, Mesikammen and Ownaque. This was to be the EU’s undoing, as they split their votes, giving Rejen a narrow victory over Ownaque. Darkchewie, the presumptive favorite coming in, was largely undone by his recent inactivity. Rejen is not seen as a particularly strong candidate coming in to the finals, as he had to rely on split EU votes to get a razor thin victory.

Saxx
Saxx is a bit of a guild hopper as well, being so brave as to invite Pizza’s ire by leaving WT shortly after being invited. This tendency did not prevent him from taking a landslide victory in the rogue class poll, however. He was WAY ahead of Mass, the second place finisher, who had all of LS and a whole slew of has-been’s and zero post posters vote for him. Saxx’s greatest strength is that he has crossover appeal with the Europeans, but coming in to the finals, one has to wonder if they will vote for him over such fan favorites as Hurrx or Zimt.

Zimt
Not much is known about Zimt. He does not like the RL picture thread, having commenting that it makes TI look like a real twink site, so he may be hateful toward homosexuals. That aside, he benefited in the warrior poll from the US voters splitting themselves among many strong candidates. Browntown was an early favorite for his strong FCing skills, and Dazzlerazzle and Gearz made strong showings as well, but it was Zimt who went home with the gold.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe I actually clicked this thread.

i picked das, cause he plays the rarely seen shaman class in the bracket rather well

guna be a tight poll!!! good luck to the competitors

it will come down to who has the most guildmates friends and new accounts

good luck with ur popularity contest guiz

Voted for myself because this is a dog eat dog out here.

looks like i got a fan called hurrtink

vote for me dear twinkers and u shall b rewarded

I like how every player description is a subtle jab at the person, and how every time you mention someone not in Waw Tawent winning a poll, it was due to anti Waw Tawent votes. Of course there's no way that it could just be people voting for who they think is the better player.

Edit: Voted for Das because he's one of the best at playing at least two classes, and plays one of the weakest classes pretty much to perfection.

Last edited by a moderator:
i voted hurrx cuz he asked me 1st, also the winner of this could be the guy with the most ti accounts. thats probably the flippin poll we'll see -.-'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread