US *The Finals* Vote for the #1 Tink!

Who is the Ultimate #1 Top Tink?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats saxx on your second place victory, I knew you could do it.

You still seem to be upset that the poll creation committee did not deem your Cata-era contributions within the priest class to be sufficient for inclusion in that class's poll.

You still seem to be upset that the poll creation committee did not deem your Cata-era contributions within the priest class to be sufficient for inclusion in that class's poll.
I have enough self confidence I don't need one of your shity polls to validate myself thanks.

I wanted to formally congratulate Saxx for his landslide victory. I would have voted for you, but crygoon begged for my vote. I felt sorry for him because no one was voting for him!

Anyways, thank you so much for your contributions to tinkland, namely...
Bumping my threads
Constantly linking music videos
Being tink martyr when you were banned
Keeping things saxxy.

Although Pizza will forever be our number 1 CL, with you living in his shadow.... I would vote for you if there was ever the need for a replacement.

Thankfully our CL will not be retiring anytime soon. =]

Care to explain how the two relate?

You're like the little brother standing on the sidelines watching the big boys play street ball. Keep working on those fundamentals, maybe they'll eventually put you in. :D

You're like the little brother standing on the sidelines watching the big boys play street ball. Keep working on those fundamentals, maybe they'll eventually put you in. :D
Yea nice dodge, your retorts just get more and more pathetic.

the fact that hiphopatus was not included in this poll leads me to question the sanity of the almighty poll creator

Yea nice dodge, your retorts just get more and more pathetic.

Your bitterness just gets more and more transparent. Maybe someone else will include you in a poll, little tink. Keep working at it. ;]

Your bitterness just gets more and more transparent. Maybe someone else will include you in a poll, little tink. Keep working at it. ;]
You attempting to annoy me and failing doesn't make me bitter, go on take another shot at it.

? I am just enjoying your presence in my thread, as it is an ever-present reminder of the hilarity that went down in the priest thread ;p

It is clear Saxx has won...

This thread doesn't have much of a purpose anymore.

Says a guy who was obviously bribed like a sheep to vote for saxx. We get it, he's obviously your idol and you're his #1 fanboy. But I digress...

SWEEET
SWEEEETSWEETE
SWEET VICTORY YEAAAAA

On behalf of your victory - be it as it may - I award you with great praise, Saxxon. Don't hate the player, hate the game. Right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXfM-niX8hs Grats on being in the "pink" :)

Last edited:
It is clear Saxx has won...

This thread doesn't have much of a purpose anymore.

Neither this thread nor any of the other 20 threads that he littered the forums with had any purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread