US *The Finals* Vote for the #1 Tink!

Who is the Ultimate #1 Top Tink?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dory make one of Saxx's "Rating list" since he made a poll without your permission.

Edit: Payback

Please include Buckshotbod in the list is my only request

Yeah, I'm callin bs on this whole best of poll thread. With all those votes for saxx hell, even i can tell that most of these votes have been rigged on account of a landslide victory. I demand a fking vote recount. This time no voting for yourself and no asking other people to vote for3 you in whispers that shit aint cool. A poll should be based off of the public eye not x canidates personal ties in twinkland. Really disgusted me this time, Dory. Oh and thanks for the lovely description on my background, it was really needed here, ya fking jagaloon. :mad:

only twinkx in double didgits hell yea im 10 years old again

Sadly this is just another popularity contest . There are tons of twins that are Gerry skilled and deserve recognition yet this sema to be a poll of who q's most/ guild hops not actuall skill it hey that's what's known as the 19 bracket

Sadly this is just another popularity contest . There are tons of twins that are Gerry skilled and deserve recognition yet this sema to be a poll of who q's most/ guild hops not actuall skill it hey that's what's known as the 19 bracket

Truthfully, this isn't about popularity so much as it has to do with certain canidates cheating their votes. I mean, if it came down to popularity alone, then I would easily be #1 in this poll; people don't say "Idiote is Kancer minus the people skills of a hornet." for no reason.

Yeah, I'm callin bs on this whole best of poll thread. With all those votes for saxx hell, even i can tell that most of these votes have been rigged on account of a landslide victory. I demand a fking vote recount. This time no voting for yourself and no asking other people to vote for3 you in whispers that shit aint cool. A poll should be based off of the public eye not x canidates personal ties in twinkland. Really disgusted me this time, Dory. Oh and thanks for the lovely description on my background, it was really needed here, ya fking jagaloon. :mad:

I assure you, I am going over each vote with a fine tooth comb to make sure that voter fraud does not occur.

So far, Dasfizzla and Hurrx look to be the only two who are guilty of that, with their double self votes.

Were am i?

if you dont know how can we tell you, silly.

dori as informed me that the loot for winning this one is...
images

Last edited by a moderator:
As of now, Saxx is winning this popularity contest in a landslide. He has gotten crossover appeal from both EUers and (surprisingly) f2p's. I'm not convinced of the validity of these f2p votes, but that is another topic altogether. Perhaps Hurrx or even Zimt can rally the rest of the EU behind them later today for a run at the title - time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread