The double dichotomy proof of God

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were also concerned with why the sky seemed angry with them. Or why their young/women had a high mortality rate during child birth. And why food was more scare during different seasons. Gods and other superstitions became the explanations for all these problems early humans faced. Religion has always been around, even before organized religion.

Early man was significantly more likely to be religious than man today. I would have to disagree that anyone was atheist back then.

I don't believe that religion has always been around. Someone came up with the idea of religion and before that the idea didn't exist, so I believe that there were human beings who were self-aware who did not believe in any religion. That's not saying that those first humans were self-aware didn't invent that idea, i'm merely suggesting that there has to have been at least a time in their lives where the first self-aware people didn't have an answer to any questions of the universe and therefore made up their own. I do however agree that early man's inclination to be affiliated with a religion was significantly more likely than it is today simply because of the amount of scientific knowledge we have accumulated in the past few centuries. We now have answers to some of these questions of the universe, and religion is no longer necessary to explain how the universe works since we actually know how some of it works now.

I don't believe that religion has always been around. Someone came up with the idea of religion and before that the idea didn't exist, so I believe that there were human beings who were self-aware who did not believe in any religion. That's not saying that those first humans were self-aware didn't invent that idea, i'm merely suggesting that there has to have been at least a time in their lives where the first self-aware people didn't have an answer to any questions of the universe and therefore made up their own. I do however agree that early man's inclination to be affiliated with a religion was significantly more likely than it is today simply because of the amount of scientific knowledge we have accumulated in the past few centuries. We now have answers to some of these questions of the universe, and religion is no longer necessary to explain how the universe works since we actually know how some of it works now.

I have seen a ghost when i was younger and I believe in god. I really dont like the people who say: "there is no god"

Healsatin said:

Religion isn't just one specific idea, nor is it a particularly complex one. You can't keep thinking of religion (in general) as what the major religions of today are. Those religions are the culmination of thousands of years of people growing them. Before religion became a group-think phenomena, it was very simple and represented by very basic ideas. People thought gods/spirits were responsible for natural environmental events, which explains why different regions/cultures have different gods (since environmental events are different everywhere). We don't have a complete history of every man, woman, and child who ever lived, and much of the evidence of their daily lives is lost forever to the same environment they used to revere as the work of gods/spirits.

These people might not have had Christianity, Buddhism, Islam, or Judaism when they were alive, but they had beliefs about the world they found themselves in, and those beliefs were necessarily religious in nature.

Religion isn't just one specific idea, nor is it a particularly complex one. You can't keep thinking of religion (in general) as what the major religions of today are. Those religions are the culmination of thousands of years of people growing them. Before religion became a group-think phenomena, it was very simple and represented by very basic ideas. People thought gods/spirits were responsible for natural environmental events, which explains why different regions/cultures have different gods (since environmental events are different everywhere). We don't have a complete history of every man, woman, and child who ever lived, and much of the evidence of their daily lives is lost forever to the same environment they used to revere as the work of gods/spirits.

These people might not have had Christianity, Buddhism, Islam, or Judaism when they were alive, but they had beliefs about the world they found themselves in, and those beliefs were necessarily religious in nature.
But even those simple basic ideas had to start somewhere. I imagine they had to preach to the doubters. And even some still didn't buy it. Like with me, I have never cared how I was created. Ever. So I would be that atheist way back then.

He never said that. Please learn to read.

Well , what you say is true and I've read everything he wrote and i know that he never said that . And that sentence was not against him, it was against the people who don't believe in god.
At least in my country 99,99% of the population believe in god.

aaaaaaaaaaand another troll arrived

But even those simple basic ideas had to start somewhere. I imagine they had to preach to the doubters. And even some still didn't buy it. Like with me, I have never cared how I was created. Ever. So I would be that atheist way back then.

I am afraid your numbers don't add up.

The earliest religious relics known to man are the grave sites found in the Levant, dating back to anywhere between the 90,000 and 120,000 BC. However, the origin of language has its roots in the expansion of the human brain that happened in the 60,000-50,000 BC, known as behavioral modernity.

:)

Because the bible is bullshit?
Theories are better than bullshit.
Because your stupid.
God only exists in the heads of the people dumb enough to think he exists.
He knows that he isn't real.
He is right and you're wrong.

Suprised your not banned for saying that...

There is no debate with you. You just spew out bullshit because you have no knowledge science nor religion. That's why I have resorted to the fun of making a mockery out of your idiotic beliefs.[/QUOTE

Suprised your not banned for also saying that too.

i like how you didn't prove me wrong at all you just arrogantly stated that google is incorrect with no evidence to back up your ridiculous claim

Because you got your information off of google..

Can't believe what other people tell you over the Internet unless you go in depth and study it further. And from what I've seen, it doesnt look like you took the time to fully understand that information.

Early man was scattered around the globe. There wasn't a whole lot of tribalism yet. There was no 'preaching to doubters.' You believed whatever the rest of your small group of people believed or you died from whatever commonly killed early people.

God made everything, don't you think he has the authority tone able to take life when he needs to? And saying satan killed less people than God was a very dumb statement.

Satan made everything.

Prove he didn't.

You can't.

I win.

Satan made everything.

Prove he didn't.

You can't.

I win.

Even if Satan made everything then he would have the power to be able to escape hell wouldn't he, since he was able to make everything?

Lol

Suprised your not banned for saying that...

Why would I get banned? It's all true.

I have seen a ghost when i was younger and I believe in god. I really dont like the people who say: "there is no god"
Ah that explains it, you're also stupid or maybe a kid? How old are you?

But you aren't living back then so you don't know.

Well , what you say is true and I've read everything he wrote and i know that he never said that . And that sentence was not against him, it was against the people who don't believe in god.
At least in my country 99,99% of the population believe in god.
Smart people. Look how many they are.
i34Gc3e.png

Satan made everything.

Prove he didn't.

You can't.

I win.
He doesn't exist so he couldn't have?
I win
Even if Satan made everything then he would have the power to be able to escape hell wouldn't he, since he was able to make everything?

Lol
No because he doesn't exist.

plot twist. Hell is heaven, heaven is hell. Y escape hell when hell is heaven? 3 deep 5 me.

Because you going crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would I get banned? It's all true.

Ah that explains it, you're also stupid or maybe a kid? How old are you?

But you aren't living back then so you don't know.

Smart people. Look how many they are.
i34Gc3e.png

He doesn't exist so he couldn't have?
I win

No because he doesn't exist.

Because you going crazy.

It was a test Goes, we all know that the world was created by the Giant Flaming Spaghetti Monster that floats through the universe. "Drink of my blood, eat of my flesh", metaphor dude, flesh=pasta, blood=tomato sauce. Every time you eat spaghetti you are communing with the Creator. Prepare thyself for the Giant Flaming Spaghetti Monster crusade!

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

It was a test Goes, we all know that the world was created by the Giant Flaming Spaghetti Monster that floats through the universe. "Drink of my blood, eat of my flesh", metaphor dude, flesh=pasta, blood=tomato sauce. Every time you eat spaghetti you are communing with the Creator. Prepare thyself for the Giant Flaming Spaghetti Monster crusade!

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Ofc, who would want cold pasta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread