<The Chosen Few> 19 PVP Guild recruiting, Vek'nilash US

Cool sig man.

Its old and out of date I will prolly be making a new one soon. :p Some very nice work by awesome though. Wish he would play again instead of post on the forums like most of these forum dwelling ppl ....

Yeah, I've been neglecting WoW for a while now =/

Been having fun with things IRL, WoW isn't appealing to me much anymore :(

Probably will log in to Awe later today ( 12:18 atm ), but as it stands right now, IRL is getting in the way of gaming lol ( shocker! )

Really sorry guys, but I'll keep up with you all on the forums ( not a post whore anymore, more of a creeper :p )

Thank you to our new active mages that have come to vek. We have a affliction lok that has been grinding full gear and main on the relm that is coming along great. We still would like the odd healer to join us and maby a few dps to throw into the mix. Possibly a tank if there skilled and have had tanking experience in the past (in PVP).

Thanks guys and happy twinking.

Bump for some more peeps interested in coming over maybe some heals and non hunter/rogue dps

Up you go

Hey guys, just popping in to see how you're all doing :)

I'm contemplating coming back to WoW, though if I do it will probably be mostly to hang out with the gang and maybe get a few games in

(I probably suck quite a bit since I, well, quit :p)

Daily Bump ! for active horde players.

Whats up awesome good to hear from you dude things are same old Imo for the 19s. Looking forward to seeing ya back soon man.

Would you consider taking my holy pally? i plan to get rest of BoA and other gear soon but ive been outta town lately so its been halted. Id love to join a more active horde guild, have vent.

Yes we would love to have you :)) Love playing with you and hate your warrior so hit me up sometime

before i make an x-fer, im working on a lil more gear on bloodhoof atm. but besides no agm, hows my gear look? i do have serpentis gloves but still looking for the enchant. lemme know

Hithere said:
before i make an x-fer, im working on a lil more gear on bloodhoof atm. but besides no agm, hows my gear look? i do have serpentis gloves but still looking for the enchant. lemme know

chardev 8 - WoW Cataclysm

This looks pretty good to me. Compared it with some other Hpallies, you have more int / stam / SP, so a very well rounded build if you follow my chardev. You do miss a bit of hit though, but as a healer, the only time you should really be attacking is when you need to stun someone :p

Yes, I chose that heirloom head specifically because of the hit on it :p If you don't have access to it, just grab LFH.

i can have access to heirloom head in like a week maybe, should i ty to get hit capped or will it even make a big diff as holy? im looking for any advice, still learning a bit. So wat changes would u want to see before i x-fer? lemme know the specific changes u feel necessary besides getting boa helm and agm (both in progress)

IMO, hit cap on a healer is situational, if you know what I mean. Say you know you will be in a position where you may need to help attack, or stun an opposing healer / DPS. That's when you'd slap on the mail helm. But also, say you have 2-3 people defending you and you have no need to attack - that's when you'd want to use LFH or the healy helm.

Grab both imho :p The leather healy loom and the mail hunter loom.

Users who are viewing this thread