<The Chosen Few> 19 PVP Guild recruiting, Vek'nilash US

Awesome

<The Awesome>
<The Chosen Few> on Vek'nilash, U.S. is Recruiting, Once again!

No one has returned, it's just me and Balut at this point. Seeking anyone who wants to try and return to their roots in TCF, or anyone who simply wants to roll <The Chosen Few> guild tag.

Ever get tired of these
medial
application forms, or requirements, or hate that transferring to a new guild doesn't mean you get to actually play with the guild? Well, I never did in <The Chosen Few>, because we believed that all players are equal, and no one should be treated as if they don't "deserve" to run with the guild, or aren't skilled enough for a premade spot.

Fortunately for us, <The Chosen Few> has return and is seeking to reclaim it's former glory! You may remember us from the good old days of twinking, or even from WotLK, or Cataclysm. <The Chosen Few> is formed around a single goal - restore honor and respect to the gulch. A lot of this honor and respect has been flushed down the virtual drain for a number of reasons - whether it be in-game misconduct such as graveyard camping and trash-talking, or drama here on the forums.

divider.png

Gear isn't a deciding factor, but should be taken into consideration.
We hve a bank full of gear options for your use, though the majority of your twink's gearing options are your responsibility.

Skill doesn't matter.

You will become the best we can make you, and will personally help you through macros, keybinds, whatever you need.

divider.png

What <The Chosen Few> Expects From All Members

Everything You've Got to Know!

• [*=center]
    Dedication.This guild will go nowhere if I get a bunch of slackers who want everything handed to them. We will help you as best as we can, but we will not baby you.
  • Activity.Again, the guild won't be going anywhere without your willingness to push it along it's way. I'm not asking all day every day, what I am asking is that you not forget about the guild and play as often as you can.
  • Question asking. You won't learn anything until you begin to ask questions - no matter how dumb it may sound to you!
  • Willingness to learn.Without this, you will sink like a rock. If you have experience, fine, maybe you can teach me a thing or two about 19s, as I'm definitely not the best. But if you are honest and humble enough to admit you need help, you need to also be willing to take constructive criticism.
  • BOAs. Kind of contradictory to the rest of the post, I know, but believe me BoAs are essential to a good twink, as BoAs make a twink nowadays unfortunately. I'd ask you to bring at least the headpiece for your class, as that's the hardest piece to get your hands on on a new realm. Everything else can be farmed by making a new DK and spamming PvP :p

divider.png

What <The Chosen Few> Has to Offer Their Members

The short version for the lazy twinker :3 Read this if you hate walls of text!

• An active group of chill twinks and a friendly, mildly competitive environment.
  • Advice, macros, moderate gold funding, gear help and more!
  • Respect under the tag <The Chosen Few>!

divider.png

<The Chosen Few> Guild rules

Of course, every guild comes with a set of rules, and ours is no exception. Refusal to follow the rules will result indemotion, removal from premade or group, and finally, being kicked from the guild for repeated offenses.

• No mid or graveyard farming of any kind will be accepted. If the EFC is at their GY, then it's fine, you are still on task. Otherwise, stay out of their GY.
  • Stick to the objective. No HK-seeking, no "I just need 20k more kills until I get my title", none of it is acceptable.
  • Do not 'trash talk' to anyone. It's irritating and no one will take you seriously when you are spamming "LOL ur garbage kid" in BG chat.

divider.png

If you're interested, contact anyone online, or us here on twinkinfo. You will find all of our accounts here in the thread. Thanks for reading the WoT above :)
See you in the gulch!

No one has returned, it's just me and Balut at this point. Seeking anyone who wants to try and return to their roots in TCF, or anyone who simply wants to roll <The Chosen Few> guild tag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Define Vindication and I will have a shot at answering that question for you :p

If Vindication is a different game with social communities, then I'm not sure. But if it is a realm or a battle-group, then the answer is no; TCF has always been horde Vek'nilash.

Vindication is a battlegroup, actually the one I used to play on. Drayer, I think your thinking of my old guild on Gilneas, Gankya was in it with me, Guild Punishment. The Chosen Few is Bloodlust, I also played there, on Vek, actually. I was alliance so I played against TCF all the time on my first rogue "Genocide" and my warlock "Lockstar". That was about 5 years ago.

The warlock is long gone, I deleted it a long time ago. The rogue I have still, though it has been through prolly 10-20 server transfers and or name changes. Lol. Its sitting on Korgath Atm. The guild I used to play for on Vek was "CTRL ALT ELITE", not sure if anyone here would remember them, this was pre-bc

Hi there Twinking community Incredabull and myself are sick of the lack of heals on the horde side. We would like to get a few solid experienced heals to tranfer over to get a solid balance of players happening. We maybe could use one more tank but really would appreciate to hear from anyone serious about premades.

Thanks for your time

Long Live the 19 community

Well actually this is Bull :p But I am sure beast will love the sig. If you have time make the old hairy Bull one if ya got some time bra.

And bump for healers on horde plz guys contact us on the relm to discuss anything you are concerned about or would like to know.

Cheers and happy twinking

Bump gang still after some healers. I know there is some out there.

A couple of things i wanted to add is you must pay for your own relm tranfer, Have close to if not BIS gear, Access to at least listen on vent. But having a mic would be great.

Thx for viewing and happy twinking. !

Beastly said:
Bump gang still after some healers. I know there is some out there.

A couple of things i wanted to add is you must pay for your own relm tranfer, Have close to if not BIS gear, Access to at least listen on vent. But having a mic would be great.

Thx for viewing and happy twinking. !

Added it to the OP :)

Oh and /bump

Users who are viewing this thread