EU+US The 10's Directory

And in order to continue winning, it's important for the 10s community to keep up the good communication. It's easy to think that all the responsibilities of running the forum falls on the staff members, but if you guys want guides or threads pulled from the archive, threads stickied, changes to your sub section or have general gripes with the website, you need to let us know. We listen, and although we don't always act, we ensure that it doesn't fall on deaf ears and try our best to please everyone. @Sponsor @DeLindsay
My thanks for recognizing that 10's (just like every other Twink Bracket) do deserve a place of their own. I have on more than one occasion asked several via personal message where our old 10 Guides were and was told that they weren't gone and they would be posted at some point.

I have no doubt that the TI Archive was massive, hell I was a member for ~6 years alone, and I wasn't even close to the first Active poster. In the end, as I said before, many of the 10 Guides are valid for 19's as well and that's why I personally didn't understand the slow response to getting those Guides back up. Yes I realize that xpoff was/is primarily a 19 Twinking Community but as many of you have noticed since the merge, there are PLENTY of Twinks in other Brackets that post regularly and feel jaded when they see this site (the only one of it's kind now) seemingly disregarding their Bracket as unimportant.

My thanks for recognizing that 10's (just like every other tink Bracket) do deserve a place of their own. I have on more than one occasion asked several via personal message where our old 10 Guides were and was told that they weren't gone and they would be posted at some point.

I have no doubt that the TI Archive was massive, hell I was a member for ~6 years alone, and I wasn't even close to the first Active poster. In the end, as I said before, many of the 10 Guides are valid for 19's as well and that's why I personally didn't understand the slow response to getting those Guides back up. Yes I realize that xpoff was/is primarily a 19 tinking Community but as many of you have noticed since the merge, there are PLENTY of tinks in other Brackets that post regularly and feel jaded when they see this site (the only one of it's kind now) seemingly disregarding their Bracket as unimportant.

The TI archive consists of over 55 000 threads and close to 900 000 posts. Having looked through most of the TI guide section, I found very few updated guides pertinent to 10s, and a majority of them were no longer applicable due to changes to scaling, enchants and the removal of professions etc. Obviously that's not to say that they couldn't be refurbished and updated, but several of the old posters are inactive, so it would require others to take the reigns. If there are enough willing hands to get the ball rolling on this, then we would gladly help facilitate it, but the majority of the work would fall on the 10s community.

Just finished a sick Guardian Drood tonight ... Dirtyoldzan :::) add him plz Bro. Thanx
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Dirtyoldzan/advanced
Transfer horde and get slayers instead of 1 ring.
Use 1h agi loom mace /w ele force + furbolg medicine pouch (landslide does not proc enough for it to be better then ele force at 10, you will lose out on a shit ton of damage with landslide)
agi tank neck + agi tank cloak. Due to bonus armor that gives you more attack power.

Last edited:
Transfer horde and get slayers instead of 1 ring.
Use 1h agi loom mace /w ele force + furbolg medicine pouch (landslide does not proc enough for it to be better then ele force at 10, you will lose out on a shit ton of damage with landslide)
agi tank neck + agi tank cloak. Due to bonus armor that gives you more attack power.
yeah i have all of that already aside from the ring...which i dont bother with on most of my 10's since the one ring scales to 3's

I'm all for 10s but dont que wsg unless you're 5v5 or 10v10 with 10s only. You're ruining games
Actually it's 19's with that specific attitude that ruin games... and the exploiters, illegal jumpers, GY campers, etc, all which 19's are VERY proud of.

I'm all for 10s but dont que wsg unless you're 5v5 or 10v10 with 10s only. You're ruining games
I knew this guy was sketchy lol...that's why i was so matter of fact. 19's drama lol Untill they change that from 10-19 WSG to a Lev19 WSG .. Ill continue to que no matter what people like this have to say about it. 12 years...I ain't about to change my stripes now. Especially for that mind set. Keep Queing...enjoi your twinks

not to mention the lack of a single lev10 in his sig lol

Users who are viewing this thread