EU+US The 10's Directory

If this is so can I get the armories for them
My Signature has them all, even my Druid has most of the Non-BOA GF'd stuff, but it's all mix/match as I could never decide what to play him as. The rest have as close to 100% GF'd Non-BOA as you can get short of being lucky with the Arcanums. I take that back, I don't have the old grey quality iLvL 18 Shoulders that used to be in Game from years ago on any toons. Bear in mind that my toons will all show wearing BOA as the Non-BOA stuff varies greatly by what the specific Role you're playing at that moment. Meaning, do you want a Haste set, Movement Speed set, Damage Reduction set, Glass Cannon set, etc so there isn't one specific BiS "set".

Last edited:
I am going to be making a level 10 twink guild on EU Eonar Alliance. We will be doing 2v2 war-games on a regular basis and will eventually build up to 5v5 and above (hopefully). I would like to recruit as many of you as possible. I have a large amount of level 10 twink gear on this realm and I will be willing to trade it for battlepets (you can transfer pets across realms in order to pay for things). If you would like any information then please contact me. My battletag is Abysmal#2391.

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread