EU+US The 10's Directory

Thanks for making me daily regret not getting gf'd gear back in WotLK. It hurts me every single time I look at your twinks.

Thread has been updated!

@Chap
@Conq
any mods please sticky this! :D Armory is on POINT!

There are not enough active level 10 twinks to justify a sticky thread. The stickies in this section are a bit crowded as is, keep up the good work tho.

Seems like someone is finding a excuse not to sticky a 10s thread shame on you!
It may seem like that but objectively speaking it doesn't make much sense, we have gone to great lengths to keep stickies to a minimum, even merging over a half dozen of them, I suppose we could merge this one into one of the other directories and then rename it, would need consent from those authors tho.

It isn't about how many twinks are on this list, its about how many active 10s there actually are, and the overall usefulness of this thread as a result.

This thread is regularly bumped and not hard to find.

oh 10's are active... not everyone is looking though. it's usefulness is pretty obvious imo... folks that are gearing 10's do like the ability to look at what's already out there in the Community.... Not really sure why this became an issue ... but I'm pretty sure of when it did :( (still love the 10-19 community... even if it's feeling a bit like that love isn't mutual)

It isn't about how many tinks are on this list, its about how many active 10s there actually are, and the overall usefulness of this thread as a result.
Right, and where are all those Level 10 Threads from TI that are STILL missing from this website? There are PLENTY of 10's out there, many of whom also Twink other brackets, including 19's. Most of the Threads 10's created, many from myself and Sponser, also effect 19's so there's literally no reason NOT to have them public, unless it IS true that the 19 community (Founders/Mods included) are doing what they can to suppress 10's.

Your response literally reads "I'm sorry, 10's don't matter so we're not gonna".

Stickied in the new 10s sub-forum. Let me know if there are any other threads that should be moved, or potentially stickied.

Thanks for making me daily regret not getting gf'd gear back in WotLK. It hurts me every single time I look at your tinks.

Thread has been updated!

@Chap
@Conq
any mods please sticky this! :D Armory is on POINT!

We have now set you up with a sub section, similar to that of the f2p and veterans, and we'll start the proces of moving the threads over there.

Right, and where are all those Level 10 Threads from TI that are STILL missing from this website? There are PLENTY of 10's out there, many of whom also tink other brackets, including 19's. Most of the Threads 10's created, many from myself and Sponser, also effect 19's so there's literally no reason NOT to have them public, unless it IS true that the 19 community (Founders/Mods included) are doing what they can to suppress 10's.

Your response literally reads "I'm sorry, 10's don't matter so we're not gonna".

We have on multiple occasions asked people to message us if they are missing threads from the archive. The archive from TI was massive, and we cannot go through it all on our own without knowing what to look for. We will continue to look through it, because it's a constant and ongoing process, that we mentioned when we announced the merge, will take time.

I belive we won

And in order to continue winning, it's important for the 10s community to keep up the good communication. It's easy to think that all the responsibilities of running the forum falls on the staff members, but if you guys want guides or threads pulled from the archive, threads stickied, changes to your sub section or have general gripes with the website, you need to let us know. We listen, and although we don't always act, we ensure that it doesn't fall on deaf ears and try our best to please everyone. @Sponsor @DeLindsay

Users who are viewing this thread