10-19 TC Brackets, Rosters, Sign Ups, Schedule, Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd rather be a fucking idiot who you kids can't cap on in 4 games rather than a 15 year old with downs who when invited to SR yesterday proceeded to fan boy and suck up to anybody he could talk to. Your hunter play in the tournament was dreadful and your team wouldn't shut up about it either.
wow! Oh no! We couldn't cap when every game at 19 is a turtle fest! Oh god!!!
My life is ruined!
I'm done for, I might as well hit the showers.
ggs its ggs

Ok, I guess my turn to write a big wall of text no one else is going to read.
When I first heard of this tournament I was really excited that I could get some of my buddies to play with me
in a bracket that I had fun in before. Some of my friends rub off on others in not such a pleasant way.
The day I hit 19 I was talking to some tinkers about the team I was trying to put together and we had people rooting us on
to take down Pizzas team as they've always been a strong force at 19.

Well when my friends hit 19 they decided to trash talk others for no reason at all (idk why).
It was unnecessary and I would of rather us just been under the radar the whole time.
I remember when pizza heard about us he was armorying our toons on stream to actually make sure it was us. I mean he knew we were good, and had respect for us at 90. He had all our streams followed. And I respected him from 19s.

It's sad that we can't all be friends because of what a couple people said. I legit have fun here. ^_^
At the end of the day, I'm glad we came, but if we could do it over I would. GGs to SR to be the only team to put up a fight against us. 90 experience doesn't = success at 19 entirely.

And remember, If you like the stream follow the stream.
If you don't like the stream follow the stream.

-Superslam

remember john cena 2014.

Ok, I guess my turn to write a big wall of text no one else is going to read.
When I first heard of this tournament I was really excited that I could get some of my buddies to play with me
in a bracket that I had fun in before. Some of my friends rub off on others in not such a pleasant way.
The day I hit 19 I was talking to some tinkers about the team I was trying to put together and we had people rooting us on
to take down Pizzas team as they've always been a strong force at 19.

Well when my friends hit 19 they decided to trash talk others for no reason at all (idk why).
It was unnecessary and I would of rather us just been under the radar the whole time.
I remember when pizza heard about us he was armorying our toons on stream to actually make sure it was us. I mean he knew we were good, and had respect for us at 90. He had all our streams followed. And I respected him from 19s.

It's sad that we can't all be friends because of what a couple people said. I legit have fun here. ^_^
At the end of the day, I'm glad we came, but if we could do it over I would. GGs to SR to be the only team to put up a fight against us. 90 experience doesn't = success at 19 entirely.

And remember, If you like the stream follow the stream.
If you don't like the stream follow the stream.

-Superslam

remember john cena 2014.

I have mad respect for Superslam.

O dear, the embarrassing point when someone calls you retarded and they can't spell ''you're'' correctly. /facepalm

Ok well thanks for that response, now I can go to bed knowing you are drawing at straws making yourself sound like more of an idiot with every post.

********Oh you are the same person who tried to make a post about allowing 3 druids on a team rofl now it all makes sense...

roasted twice now thats just over doing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning Everyone,

First off, Great games everyone that played and glad the event happened, how the event proceeded was sad and it is clear people need to grow up. But hey our bracket is full of trolls and they have needed to grow up for a long time, proving that people can and will be douches over the internet.

I said this once and going to say it again, Poor fucking Myrm, yes people getting all bothered bye alittle over 100$ to each person isnt a big deal but to the guy who put up the money, that large sum gets split in half in some would say a failed attempt to make something great happen. This was one attempt that could have made this something much bigger. Not sure how many people knew this but Myrm had been talking to multiple companies about making this a annual event and getting sponsors. Monster showed interest, and it is probably lost now, that measly 100$ could have turned into alot more if people could have grown up and played this tournament right.

In regards to the 90 rbgers, no one can deny your skills at 90, your rating shows that...You tied in the finals of the twink cup, clearly that experience helped you guys tremendously. I hope you guys continue to play at 19s but at the same time if you guys don't good luck to you all at 90s keeping those high ratings.

In regards to SR, Great team and clear choice to win, obviously you guys had a lot of hiccups and Myrm tried his best to solve it as fairly as possible even going to the point of giving you guys a win when there should have been another game played. Ya you guys had a bad wrap and got DDOS'd, but it is clear that even with those problems you guys pushed undefeated till the end. Great job and really sorry for your problems with connections.

I personally would like to see another game played between these two teams again.

Only thing roasting is your corpse over my fire.

Another highly intellectual post from you. I think that level of idiocy may have bested your previous post about comparing 19s Twink Rules to Shootings in Schools and Gunlaws in America.

And with that post I bid you adieu.

Just remember tieing is not the end of the world. As you have mentioned we are high end pvpers from the 90 bracket who did come to this bracket, practiced against 3 teams in preparation for the cup and took home half the competitions winnings. Keep your chin up and better luck next time

All Fun Aside. - A final GG WP to all SR members, with MVP on SR going to Grizzlefoot imo, a big thanks to Myrm and Purj for making it happen and for all the twinks who participated, but did not make it to the final, bad luck and keep on keeping on. Hope to see more competitions like this in the future and more 19s queuing up in general, as a result of this Tournament!!!

Good Morning Everyone,

First off, Great games everyone that played and glad the event happened, how the event proceeded was sad and it is clear people need to grow up. But hey our bracket is full of trolls and they have needed to grow up for a long time, proving that people can and will be douches over the internet.

I said this once and going to say it again, Poor fucking Myrm, yes people getting all bothered bye alittle over 100$ to each person isnt a big deal but to the guy who put up the money, that large sum gets split in half in some would say a failed attempt to make something great happen. This was one attempt that could have made this something much bigger. Not sure how many people knew this but Myrm had been talking to multiple companies about making this a annual event and getting sponsors. Monster showed interest, and it is probably lost now, that measly 100$ could have turned into alot more if people could have grown up and played this tournament right.

In regards to the 90 rbgers, no one can deny your skills at 90, your rating shows that...You tied in the finals of the twink cup, clearly that experience helped you guys tremendously. I hope you guys continue to play at 19s but at the same time if you guys don't good luck to you all at 90s keeping those high ratings.

In regards to SR, Great team and clear choice to win, obviously you guys had a lot of hiccups and Myrm tried his best to solve it as fairly as possible even going to the point of giving you guys a win when there should have been another game played. Ya you guys had a bad wrap and got DDOS'd, but it is clear that even with those problems you guys pushed undefeated till the end. Great job and really sorry for your problems with connections.

I personally would like to see another game played between these two teams again.

Well said Khaos and I too would like to see another game played in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread