10-19 TC Brackets, Rosters, Sign Ups, Schedule, Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one, I MEAN NO ONE cares about your WotLK sever. Most people round here won't remember you but I do. You wasn't any good when you was on AA, why would you be any different now?

You keep challenging people to come play u on your has been sever because you need the activity, that is all.

Now I challenge you! Come retail and I'll put a team up that will school you. If you can't handle that (we know you can't) go back to your own section.

Lol your probably buthurt that you were a no name by then, and your probably still terrible by now xD

Lol your probably buthurt that you were a no name by then, and your probably still terrible by now xD

Sorry, my idiotish is a little rusty since I last played hamcake land... Does that mean "No. I left my balls in 2008". Or "yes sir, I'll go back to the forum section time forgot" ?

Sorry, my idiotish is a little rusty since I last played hamcake land... Does that mean "No. I left my balls in 2008". Or "yes sir, I'll go back to the forum section time forgot" ?

Facepalm, a cataclysm hero that doesnt even know cataclysm release date haha

Stay small and keep dodging cata hero

Facepalm, a cataclysm hero that doesnt even know cataclysm release date haha

Stay small and keep dodging cata hero

But I challenged you? So ask your self, who's dodging?

Edit: I feel I should explain (Cuz you're thick and stuff).

I was referring to you leaving your testicles in the In the expansion you still wasn't considered good (or even coherent) in. IE Wotlk...

Which was released in 08.

Oh, and I didn't start playing till mop. So don't be scared of coming on retail and schooling me. I'll be waiting with baited breath :)

Last edited by a moderator:
But I challenged you? So ask your self, who's dodging?

Edit: I feel I should explain (Cuz you're thick and stuff).

I was referring to you leaving your testicles in the In the expansion you still wasn't considered good (or even coherent) in. IE Wotlk...

Which was released in 08.

Oh, and I didn't start playing till mop. So don't be scared of coming on retail and schooling me. I'll be waiting with baited breath :)

It is quite simple, your challenge is a joke in orded to troll and ours is real, you are the one dodging

It is sad how you "challenge" us in order to avoid our challenge, it is just another way of dodging

I dont expect you to ever acept our challenge, your just a ti troll, but it is funny to read your random trash talk to avoid the challenge

Stay small cata hero

It is quite simple, your challenge is a joke in orded to troll and ours is real, you are the one dodging

It is sad how you "challenge" us in order to avoid our challenge, it is just another way of dodging

I dont expect you to ever acept our challenge, your just a ti troll, but it is funny to read your random trash talk to avoid the challenge

Stay small cata hero
TBp8yBl.jpg

Stay small cata hero
Looks to me like there are only two reasons for you to dodge him:

1. You can't afford to pay for a month of retail WoW to play a premade against him.

2. You are actually afraid of losing to him on retail.

I'm not quite sure which is sadder.

Either way, as long as you aren't up for a challenge that doesn't require people to live in the past, how about you kindly get the fuck out? :eek:

No. Yours is the joke, and here's why... You are here in the 19 retail section challenging people to come and face you on a private sever. 100% of the feed back you've been given is negative, but you still think you're in the right. Surly you can see that?

FYI: My challenge is deadly serious. Not that I expect it to be challenging.

See below...

You and the rest of your friends from that awful spanish AA guild have been playing 3.3.5 for the last 4-5 years. You expect some guys who've never played it, and some who hasn't played it for 4 years to be challenging?

The same could be said for you, no? But I'm not asking in the P:sever section. If I was I would expect to be told to come and play on that sever.

Stay small cata hero

Is this suppose to insult me? It would be like me calling you a bad private sever hero :eek:

Yes because pay 10 retail wow accs, leveling 10 chars to 19 and gearing them is way easyer than making 10 accs on a private server with instant lvl 19 and free gear...

I see the problem. Then lets do it on F2Ps ;)

Still challenging us to avoid our challenge lol.

It is as if i challenge you guys to play Mario Kart in order to avoid playing a retail 10s against you.

Just ignore the challenge or accep it but what you are doing is really sad.

Still challenging us to avoid our challenge lol.

It is as if i challenge you guys to play Mario Kart in order to avoid playing a retail 10s against you.

Just ignore the challenge or accep it but what you are doing is really sad.

sad? Your trash talking people on their own forum because they won't do what you want...

some people would rather not play a 1 shot fest in mid for 25 mins

im not a fan of the current ford... So I brought a 1970 one... If you don't like retail don't play it. No one is in your forum asking you to, are they?

if you go on a golf forum don't don't challenge the users to a game of darts.

IDK, but given the topic of this thread, I would say that ANY challenges in this thread need to be backed by at least $1000 USD. First one to issue a challenge should be the first to put up the 1K prize,._Wip_, that would be you, how much of a prize pool are you offering, unless you're scared to lose?

im not trying to start shit and i don't agree with how wip is handling the situation, i dont play retial anymore i came back for a month and played 4-6 games during said time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread