10-19 TC Brackets, Rosters, Sign Ups, Schedule, Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
god how many times do you need to edit a single paragraph...

Whats wrong with editing when he probably started to edit it before any posts were after his, making it clear that he didn't want to double post?

EDIT: Look I did it here,

Take the drama to the field! :) take it out in warsong for some great games :)

People asked me not to bother with this but I'm going to set the facts straight and be done with this garbage. This wall of text is by far the most laughable points I've ever come across, however I will lay this down rationally so people don't believe this guy actually has a chromosome.

This is just complete bullshit. We offered you the same deal if someone on your side got DDOSed. In fact we agreed if a team got DDOSed at 0-0 we would re due. We have proof of you guys saying that you wouldn't sit anyone if one of our team members got DDOSed today. It seems like Bubbezy was the only person who wanted that because he isn't a complete jerk.

O YES 5 HOURS!!!!! 5 HOURS OMG OMG , 5 HOURS???? O WAIT IT'S NOT 5 HOURS. ITS OVER 5 HOURS, HOLY MOTHER OF FLYING DONKEY ****. OVER 5 HOURS, WOW.

5 HOURS????

This is hugely ironic since most of you brag about 90s like it's your life, but time to continue reading, howly shet 5 HOURS!!!

We were never close to losing so you must be high. We had people being DDOSed in every game we played against you and you still couldn't win.

O this is the funniest of the lot. We beat you twice Pizza as you saw in the draws got DDOSed when we were about to kill you.

LESS THAN 3 games experience alright lets count em boys.

3 Games against Barb/Hotsinglemom
2 Games against ATW
2 Games vs Barb again, with Charlesdance, the best.
Wargame against yourselves
3 Games against Underground
2 Games against SR, you got rekt, if you rmbr
5 Games against AtW

Lets see how many games you had experience before final:

18, O DAMN 18= LESS THAN 3 O DAMN SON. I thought u were RBG heroes. You cant beat people in a 3 button bracket, who's the joke?

O damn we gona talk about the gear. Ima be go ahead and make excuses... Like me and someone else got 300ms so ya kno it hard to cast **** properly. Ya kno like we playing with 1 person down cause they got DDOS, so you bad cause you got cant even do **** even though we had like 9 players. Flamers gay also so like that really affects us ya know.

O yer we copied ur ****. See when I watched the vods its you idiots saying '''We need to play more like them'' ''We need to have a healer back like them'' ''We need to play more defensive like them''
Get your head out of your ***.

You're on another planet. I wanted the Guardian druid before you even came into this bracket. ''Quick capping'' O LOL did you invent that to?? Lol you think we copied you. Gahahahahahaha. Ok, please just stop.

O I'M SO offended. You called me a ''pubescent virgin teenager'' O dear what do I with myself????

Alright hypocrite who turtled a 7 man D cause they wanted to tie.

Yer ty for acknowledging we're a better team.

SR 2-0 TSN

View attachment 4449

Attachments

• youmadbro.jpg
    youmadbro.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 106
Hey I agree all this drama is great, take it to the gulch and see who reigns supreme :)

Instead of the usual drama about farming/containing we have drama about who is better and strong players that could make for interesting games, KEEP IT COMIN

Idk what is more idiotic:

1) Playing in a twink tournament organized on TI, in 2014, and NOT having anit-DDOS measures(proxies) already in place.

2) Actually admitting that you didn't have anti-DDOS measures in place, in 2014, YEARS after people started needing anit-DDOS proxies and such.

It's one thing to be dumb, but to be dumb, and then come at other people like it's their fault that you are dumb, it's just taking stupid to an whole new level.

This is of course assuming that the "DDOS"'s weren't faked, which would certainly not be unheard-of in TI-19s.

1) Playing in a twink tournament organized on TI, in 2014, and NOT having anit-DDOS measures(proxies) already in place.

2) Actually admitting that you didn't have anti-DDOS measures in place, in 2014, YEARS after people started needing anit-DDOS proxies and such.

It's one thing to be dumb, but to be dumb, and then come at other people like it's their fault that you are dumb, it's just taking stupid to an whole new level.

This is of course assuming that the "DDOS"'s weren't faked, which would certainly not be unheard-of in TI-19s.
3) Your team gets hit throughout the entire tournament and you still don't have DDoS protection in the grand finals.

3) Your team gets hit throughout the entire tournament and you still don't have DDoS protection in the grand finals.
Their IP addresses were already known at that point, the only way they could have prevented the DDoS was to change their actual IP which can take a bit of time.

Their IP addresses were already known at that point, the only way they could have prevented the DDoS was to change their actual IP which can take a bit of time.

Still no excuse for not having countermeasures already in place, DDOS is still the #1 excuse on TI for losing arenas for the past 3 years at least..

Still no excuse for not having countermeasures already in place, DDOS is still the #1 excuse on TI for losing arenas for the past 3 years at least..
Agreed, both teams should have taken measures well before the tournament to protect their IP addresses, unfortuntately for many this was a new thing and once it started happeneing it was too late.

Agreed, both teams should have taken measures well before the tournament to protect their IP addresses, unfortuntately for many this was a new thing and once it started happeneing it was too late.

Agree as well, but for someone like Pizza, for instance, since I've seen his name mentioned so many times regarding DDOS's in the past dozen pages, this is most certainly not a "new thing" for him. Anybody that's been in skype with the people from SR in the past year could have done it. Given the attitudes of many from SR, I would have been surprised if they DIDN'T get DDOS'd (or at least some attempts).

However, at this point, given the experience level of the people in SR, I'm going to have to say that the DDOS issue was a fake, I simply cannot believe that anyone in SR would be so blatantly dumb.

This drama is not about who is the best. We all know the Rank 1's are the best players in the game, you can't debate that. Currently... SR players are the 'Rank 1' players in the 19 bracket... Give the 90 Rank 1's a couple of months to learn classes and 19 strats and they'll soon be the best. These players have learned the 19 bracket/their class 10 times faster than a normal 19 twink. The only advantage we, the 19s have over the 90 Rank 1's was having prior knowledge of how 19s work (starts, best classes for certain scenarios, which players are better than others, etc). These 90s had a couple of weeks and look what the accomplished, imagine giving them months or years like we all have had.

The debate that is going on right now is about the DDos and hatred for each other. TSN (a guild of fresh 19 twinks) beat all the other guilds (besides SR) that had players who have been playing this bracket for years. You can see where the hatred is coming from because some people's ego's/reputation's were tarnished.

The rules had been laid out from the beginning. Yes, there were some changed mid-tourney but that was because EVERYTHING could not be covered beforehand. This was new to everyone and I think Myrm did a great job. I know he got mad at certain times because people blamed him or called the rules dumb but it isn't his fault people didn't read the rules. TSN guild members even admitted to not reading the rules.

Overall, the Tourney started strong and I was proud to be part of the 19 community. Although, as the Tourney came close to and end I was embarrassed to be apart of this community. With the 90's shit talking the 19s, the 19's shit talking the 90s, people DDosing each other for fun, and people sharing accounts in order to win/play. The 19 bracket has received a lot of publicity, but I don't think it was the kind of publicity we wanted. There are different levels of shit talk, the motivational kind and the go fuck yourself/rot in jail kind.

Hopefully Premades will start up and and the TSN players who don't have fun in this bracket and only shit talk others will leave and do what they enjoy.

-Shoutout to Skill Ratio for being the only undefeated team!

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't really agree with this, and it's fucking sad that this DDoS plague has found its way to our bracket. You can't fault someone for getting hit while not having DDoS protection just the same way you can't fault someone for getting shot in the face while walking down the street without wearing a full suit of protective gear.

The issue isn't people failing to enable protections against this, the issue is sociopaths who have nothing better to do with their time than screw up the experiences of the people around them.

Don't put the blame on the people who have to deal with this shit, put the blame on the slime that thinks it's fun pull this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread