10-19 TC Brackets, Rosters, Sign Ups, Schedule, Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone explain to the people in charge what best of 3 means, this is ridiculous.
I hear Dory has some experience teaching third worlders English maybe you should see if he'll give you a lesson.

If there has been 2 draws in a row in either tournament while one team is winning 1-0 the team that is winning will win the series. If there has been 2 draws in a row while the overall score is 0-0 the first team to win a game will win. If there has been 2 draws in a row while the overall score is 1-1 the last team to win a game will win the series. If there has been 4 draws in a match the higher seeded team will win the series.

Props to myrm for putting up with everyones shit, it seems people can't follow simple rules these days when they have been up there for over a month. We should consider that myrm has only tried to help and bashing/ blaming him for things that isn't his fault is utterly stupid.

yea all props to myrm, people b complainin but like u try and handle everything niga shit aint breezy

I hear Dory has some experience teaching third worlders English maybe you should see if he'll give you a lesson.
The guy that doesn't know how the best of 3 format or even time zones work is calling me a "third wordler"?

I really hope you win your tournament, spend some of the money on education.

No need to get upset just because someone calls you out on being ****ing clueless.

i don't know what your laughing at you mediocre detriment moron, you're just another 1500 shitter at end game that think they're good in a dead bracket

when you face us you're going to be shaking in your boots, more scared then ever.

the beheading is soon.

gg

wat

The guy that doesn't know how the best of 3 format or even time zones work is calling me a "third wordler"?

No need to get upset just because someone calls you out on being ****ing clueless.

niga dont be trippn n gettin all ofendended on a niga we know u a good niga but cmon niga cmon ill defend ur honor niga dont u worry my dude stay A+

When you're doing a bo3 of rock paper scissors with your friend to see which of you orders pizza and you both throw rock do you count that towards the "3" or do you just throw again until one of you wins twice? Maybe I overestimated you euros but to most people bo3 means the first person to win twice wins. I even clearly spelled it out for you in the opening post in case it wasn't clear that that's what it meant. If you had any powers of deductive reasoning whatsoever you'd read the tournament rules, see the words "in a row" and realize that whatever you thought bo3 meant was wrong.

Against The World will play Above the Limit at 6:00pm EST tomorrow. Round 3 of the loser's bracket will start immediately after and the finals will start immediately after that. http://i.imgur.com/j0HA0GC.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
When you're doing a bo3 of rock paper scissors with your friend to see which of you orders pizza and you both throw rock do you count that towards the "3" or do you just throw again until one of you wins twice? Maybe I overestimated you euros but to most people bo3 means the first person to win twice wins. I even clearly spelled it out for you in the opening post in case it wasn't clear that that's what it meant. If you had any powers of deductive reasoning whatsoever you'd read the tournament rules, see the words "in a row" and realize that whatever you thought bo3 meant was wrong.
What exactly do you think the 3 in bo3 stands for?

You are in no position to overestimate anyone, as lost as your are.

Apparently you eventually realized that you were in the wrong and gave SR the win. Just give it a rest.

I think its funny that some of the people in this thread are bashing our team. 7/10 of us (myself included) have played Twinks <1 week. Most of the teams were playing against have been playing twinks for years. We're learning the meta game EVERY game we play. We're vastly behind most of the teams in experience and we are doing extraordinarily well vs most if not ALL of the teams in the tournament (even the esteemed Skill Ratio).

The two losses to SR today were a series of miscommunications and poor play from a few of our players.

It humors me that some of you are ignorant in saying we're 'bad' when we 3-0'd x 2 our first series, 2-0'd x 2 our second series, and only lost 0-1 in our last series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread