10-19 TC Brackets, Rosters, Sign Ups, Schedule, Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight i was approached by a random level 90 asking if i was participating in the 19 twink world cup tournament. You know the event is off to a good start hearing those kind of remarks from anonymous players! thanks once again for putting together the tourny, and to the teams that pulled the string together to field the games!

Were the streams saved? And are you able to see streams of the arenas? Also gz ro winners so far :)

Ty guys was a blaste :D Cyas tomorrw!!

Hey guys, our team might not make it to BG tourny based on the character transfer and faction transfer bug for Bleeding Hollow. If its fixed by then, then we will be fine. If not im afraid we have to pull out. I'll let you know how we go.

You guys good now?

Most non-LAN tournaments in WoW have a 45 second DC rule. If a player is disconnected before 45 seconds have passed in the game, the game is restarted. If a player is disconnected after 45 seconds, the game goes on.

I know disconnects can be sour but you have to think about the spectating part of tournaments--the spectators are as important as the players.

Just an idea for future tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread