Solo 30 Raid Progress

I know dual weild frost dk cant tg the blackwing weapons but would crusader be better than the dk enchant for 30?

This is extremely interesting because I've been thinking of branching out of the 50 bracket due to the insane grind needed for the cloak and better gear. I am also thinking of buying SL for my main account since I don't really PvP at 50 and mainly just do PvE stuff.

With my busy life I have been slacking haha. However, I wanted to get some stuff done before my vacation! I am proud to announce I have defeated 100% solo Moroes, Opera Event, Curator, and Nightbane! I am hoping to continue on throughout Karazhan and achieve my goal of soloing an entire raid instance this week before I leave, hopefully I can do it :D. Sidenote, Moroes was a pain in my arse, and basically held this run up since I downed Maiden quite a while back. After retuning my character and sharpening up, he's dead finally. That jerk even reset the fight on me once at 5%...:mad: !!

WoWScrnShot_051221_003615moroes.jpg
WoWScrnShot_051221_020012RomuloJuliet.jpg
WoWScrnShot_051221_033337.jpg
WoWScrnShot_051221_030830.jpg

Last edited:
@Hashbrowns Maybe man! Will have to see at some point about the wotlk stuff again, def harder no doubt about that imo. ICC last time I tested was a no go for solo deal sadly, but that was a while back :p . I am going to do some more minimal raid stuff after I return from vacation in early June along with solo stuff.

Man awesome, would love to see some wotlk content!
I wonder how you'd fare in ICC...

Prot Pally still looks beast but DK with https://www.wowhead.com/item=49623/shadowmourne might be really good?
A 3 man team would be fun too, I'd love to actually obtain https://www.wowhead.com/item=46017/valanyr-hammer-of-ancient-kings on a healer.
Shadowmourne is sadly, mediocre at the moment. Valanyr is still really good for healers though. Seen a MW being all impressive with one. Most 2h classes are rocking Singing Crystal Ax or The Untamed Blade. Their procs are just absurd.
That being said, I’m closing in on bis on a prot/fury warrior. @ShinyHero as a lock pretty far along too. It’d be fun to get some 3-5 man raids going!

Shadowmourne is sadly, mediocre at the moment. Valanyr is still really good for healers though. Seen a MW being all impressive with one. Most 2h classes are rocking Singing Crystal Ax or The Untamed Blade. Their procs are just absurd.
That being said, I’m closing in on bis on a prot/fury warrior. @ShinyHero as a lock pretty far along too. It’d be fun to get some 3-5 man raids going!
Oh hell yea I might be down for that, server/faction?
I know all the ICC fights, soloed Ulduar many times but would need to actually learn mechanics if we are doing that at level.
I think a 5 man team would be fair, especially on heroic.
MW sounds like a blast; I know HPally was crazy good in wrath. IIRC the damage to tanks was very burst, it was just huge boss hits with time in-between. So having a big heal over HoTs was preferred. Except for Dreamwalker, I recall rdruids would own that pretty good. Not sure if any of that even matters anymore.
[doublepost=1620920666,1620918986][/doublepost]@Dragynslayer think you would be down to tank or are you sticking with the solo work? Are you ally/US?

@Hashbrowns
@Dragynslayer think you would be down to tank or are you sticking with the solo work? Are you ally/US?

Yeah man I'm always down to tank. Most of my gear is all tank, solo queue tank stuff for these runs. I will keep pushing solo til I think I am unable to progress. It's easy to keep track of ones I soloed :p.

I am alliance, us - east coast, based.

Oh hell yea I might be down for that, server/faction?
I know all the ICC fights, soloed Ulduar many times but would need to actually learn mechanics if we are doing that at level.
I think a 5 man team would be fair, especially on heroic.
MW sounds like a blast; I know HPally was crazy good in wrath. IIRC the damage to tanks was very burst, it was just huge boss hits with time in-between. So having a big heal over HoTs was preferred. Except for Dreamwalker, I recall rdruids would own that pretty good. Not sure if any of that even matters anymore.
[doublepost=1620920666,1620918986][/doublepost]@Dragynslayer think you would be down to tank or are you sticking with the solo work? Are you ally/US?
I have a horde warrior that is ready and an alliance hunter that is almost finished at 29. They’re both on Bleeding Hollow. @ShinyHero ’s lock is alliance and also on Bleeding Hollow.

Users who are viewing this thread