Solo 30 Raid Progress

@Balroy Heya. It depends on what armor I'm sitting at, but at this point in time 12.23 Verse nets 1% Damage Reduction, and at my current armor level in the suit I'm wearing presently (1 of like 4 since I'm testing), 8.44 armor is worth 1% physical DR for me.

Awesome another player that pushes the boundry for soloing content as low level to the content as possible, I know to solo mc and bc raids, you have to be 35 but the legacy buff just makes it too easy

Hey, someone posted it above already haha (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/argent-dawn/broenin), but I'm not sure it's going to help you that much. I have 4 gear sets I cycle through, and am working on building a new one. It's just my way to try and swap stuff out a lot, and do little things that are different here and there, and sometimes big things. For example I have a trash set I use, which is totally different than what I run on bosses. I have some stuff that's in between as well :).

Hey, someone posted it above already haha, but I'm not sure it's going to help you that much. I have 4 gear sets I cycle through, and am working on building a new one. It's just my way to try and swap stuff out a lot, and do little things that are different here and there, and sometimes big things. For example I have a trash set I use, which is totally different than what I run on bosses. I have some stuff that's in between as well :).
What other classes / specs do you think can do this? Hunters for example have pet, but don't have 5/6 gems

@Winterly , Is the lack of 5/6 gems confirmed for agi/stam? I could have swore I saw them still functional on the armory for what it's worth, although we know that don't mean that much right now hehe. I'm sure it is possible for other good soloing classes, but I was pushed to my current gear limit on Maiden. Based on what I know about pet stuff, you would want armor for them in your gear as well, so I don't think if I were to build a pet using class, I would set it up the same way I am doing the paladin at all. Food for thought.

@Winterly , Is the lack of 5/6 gems confirmed for agi/stam? I could have swore I saw them still functional on the armory for what it's worth, although we know that don't mean that much right now hehe. I'm sure it is possible for other good soloing classes, but I was pushed to my current gear limit on Maiden. Based on what I know about pet stuff, you would want armor for them in your gear as well, so I don't think if I were to build a pet using class, I would set it up the same way I am doing the paladin at all. Food for thought.
I think its just 5/6 agility gems that aren't obtainable, strength and int are.

I think once I do some stuff with my 20s and maybe move them to another account I’ll try out this 30 thing. I’m obviously gonna go insane and try and get full 5/6 gems and all sorts of shit. You already know it’s gonna be insane :)

@ShinyHero Heck yeah man! Honestly there is just so much more to do than at 20, and I love 20 as well. I just like the opportunity to push harder. I also enjoy the fact that I can't solo all the content, forcing me to work with other twinkers which is great. I am really looking forward to some serious raid attempts, although my goal is to do each raid with as few players as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread