Shut up and play

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you were something on cyclone? last i remember you were a part of a trash team and were a trash shaman and my memory is pretty on point. Nightfall Ran cyclone.- Brown

na your right i was an average twink till towards the end of clone. but the thing is i dont go around trying to Boast like mass' I WAS SO GOOD IN CLONE" I HAVE TO BE GOOD NOW all i say is Cyclone #1 casue it is

but its ironic that the worst person in AP trys to talk about being good.

na your right i was an average twink till towards the end of clone. but the thing is i dont go around trying to Boast like mass' I WAS SO GOOD IN HAMCAKELAND" I HAVE TO BE GOOD NOW all i say is hamcakeland #1 casue it is

but its ironic that the worst person in AP trys to talk about being good.

This is truly all I hear from said player.

Catching up on this thread almost made my C++ class enjoyable.. appreciate it :)

First off keep my name out of your mouf, second dont question my strats, third pick rhymes with dick and you're a faggot. -Brown

Are we going to witness a change in strats, now that you have kicked the saboteur?

Fanatic staying in your own GY for 19 out of 25 mins and losing 3-0 is getting "smacked"

hows the view from GY?

this my thread was about how Brown is such a fucking tool that he will believe anything anyone says like how could u actually believe Sneaky the one person in LS who actually does something for the guild in premades is "throwing the games" this thread is a terrible attempt to troll funny thing is mass you where never condisered good by any standards in cyclone. but according to you your #1 but can i ask this? whats a #1 like yourself doing in the shithole that is LS becasue no one wants a garbage rogue who isnt even on the level of curley

You and Augi man, you both like to twist everything that's ever been said like little girls yo. I never said I was #1 rogue, Dstone or Dementedlamb #1 for life, I RvR'd/1v1d from vanilla to wrath basically I didn't really play much of the gulch I was strict arena's. I was considered top 5 RvR rogues in cyclone which was nothing until I played on the PTR.

All of that while I heard of the oh great cannabis that was benched and the laughing stock. The try hard shammy as seep said so long ago. Keep it up man, you might have everyone fooled but your still that cute little go ham in my eyes <3.

Why do women twist words around? - Yahoo! Answers

You and Augi man, you both like to twist everything that's ever been said like little girls yo. I never said I was #1 rogue, Dstone or Dementedlamb #1 for life, I RvR'd/1v1d from vanilla to wrath basically I didn't really play much of the gulch I was strict arena's. I was considered top 5 RvR rogues in cyclone which was nothing until I played on the PTR.

All of that while I heard of the oh great cannabis that was benched and the laughing stock. The try hard shammy as seep said so long ago. Keep it up man, you might have everyone fooled but your still that cute little go ham in my eyes <3.

Why do women twist words around? - Yahoo! Answers
i like how you threw my name in there <3.

ps. fuck off slyddur go learn to play terran.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is pathetic how you both have to posture and justify your so-called positions of glory of many years ago.

Real talk: arenas are dead, RvR is as meaningless as ever, SYTL was never good, the wheel has turned, WT is #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread