Shut up and play

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think you're the only one around here with a job and friends, you're dumber than I thought. You have to resort to the "If you're good at WoW, you have no life" mindset. And if you actually read the thread that preceded this one, you would know that I am no longer in Lethal Synergy. I don't know what you have against the guild, especially if you've only been in the 19s bracket for the short amount of time you've said, but you just make yourself look like another hater jumping on the bandwagon. Maybe you're mad cuz you got pooped on in those premades. And you know, seemingly every post you make you seem to bring up that I have some ego, or I have a quest to be approved of by others. Last time I checked, I wasn't the one telling people in the Best of 19s thread that I'm the best. This whole thing about me having an ego is all in your head and leads me to believe you're just a delusional faggot.

You talk about reading comprehension, but yet you can't see that I used the term 'best' as an exaggeration? What a hypocrite. And if you can't outclick a shaman who doesn't even scroll click, and hasn't played in 3 years, don't blame it on the lousy excuse of "oh yeah, everyone gets outclicked"...if you're such the twink rogue you are, you should know that one of a rogue's strong points should be outclicking enemies, and that means a lousy shaman who has terrible clicks.

You do realize this forum is about a game? Not about how much e-peen you have in real life? So if you can't skill cap on a rogue/hunter in cata (arguably the lowest skill cap WoW has seen), don't blame it on having a 'real life'. I have a job, friends and a life too buddy.

Stay small and keep on hating.

3/10 post, wouldn't read again

There you go again talking about how skilled you think I am and trying to insult me with it. Again. For what, at least the fifth time now? I do not care what you think of me or how I play. I do not care what anyone else thinks of me or how I play. I pay $15 a month to entertain myself with this game. Yes I get outclicked on returns. Yes I outclick people on returns. It's all part of the fucking game. I don't have a problem with most people in your guild. Mainly just you, Brown and more recently Fanatic but he seems harmless.

I was going to go and yet again reply to every point you think you're making, but I'm over it at this point. You make it too easy. Say what you want about me and how I play, I hope your e-friends get stoked and give you props on how hard you owned me on the TI forums. Let it all out Sneaky, tell me how bad I am. Revel in the glory of your ego and your infinite skill. I know you love it. If belittling me and my ability to play this game brings you happiness, then I'm glad to be of service.

3/10 post, wouldn't read again

There you go again talking about how skilled you think I am and trying to insult me with it. Again. For what, at least the fifth time now? I do not care what you think of me or how I play. I do not care what anyone else thinks of me or how I play. I pay $15 a month to entertain myself with this game. Yes I get outclicked on returns. Yes I outclick people on returns. It's all part of the fucking game. I don't have a problem with most people in your guild. Mainly just you, Brown and more recently Fanatic but he seems harmless.

I was going to go and yet again reply to every point you think you're making, but I'm over it at this point. You make it too easy. Say what you want about me and how I play, I hope your e-friends get stoked and give you props on how hard you owned me on the TI forums. Let it all out Sneaky, tell me how bad I am. Revel in the glory of your ego and your infinite skill. I know you love it. If belittling me and my ability to play this game brings you happiness, then I'm glad to be of service.

What a sad case.

So much for you riling up the children in this thread. In the end you are the one riled up.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is pathetic how you both have to posture and justify your so-called positions of glory of many years ago.

Real talk: arenas are dead, RvR is as meaningless as ever, SYTL was never good, the wheel has turned, WT is #1.

Thanks for the update dori, I had no clue. I was still trying to find RvR's in cyclone vent, I'll add you to the estrogen club.

Real talk nukka: Premades are meaningless, 5/5 is dead, Pizza hut was never good, the wheel has turned WT has stock market their #1.

this thread was twash and the irony throughout was... well... extremely ironic, to put it in cliche terms

#whoisfanatic/mass?
#nonames

#AP/ls/brownwerenevergood
#neverwillbeeither

cannabis ONLY #2 shaman to daz, get@emcuchis, purj was/is subpar@best

GET@MENONAMES

edit: ohhhhh i get it, fanatic is a wannabe frantix, ur a real qtpie.... mayb sum day if u try real hard and believe in god, ull be able to bask in my shadow

little drunk.... MY DICK

Last edited by a moderator:
What a sad case.

So much for you riling up the children in this thread. In the end you are the one riled up.

You always think I'm mad. You're the last person on the planet that could make me mad. Ask anyone I hang out in vent with how mad I get, and my usual demeanor. This is all hilarious to me.

to sum it up, sneaky:

gliiese.gif

Sometimes when I'm alone at night i get naked then completely cover myself in Vaseline and slide on my tile floor pretending that im a slug

This is the sexiest post in the thread.

/thread

Sometimes when I'm alone at night i get naked then completely cover myself in Vaseline and slide on my tile floor pretending that im a slug

Managed to get 95% and 97% on english essay and oral.....trying to understand this thread and then I read this. Waiting for someone to say "I'm a Sergeant".

So what started this thread?

@Dory, I never /afk on purpose, I just accidently hit my rage quit button.
P.S - F u w/ ur dots kkthxs. No healing potions and no healers :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread