Shut up and play

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUMP

Around seven different names trying to lay the wheels down on Fanatic and ended up looking stoops.
All these Cata new risers love that attention. They used to sit back in aw at the OG players when there was a skill cap cough canna.

Ham is the only gear.

Bragging about playing the same video game for six years doesn't make you cool, it actually just makes you seem really pathetic.

My desire to rile up the children that inhabit this forum has fuck all to do with your opinion of my skill. I'm just as good at hunter as you are, the only thing you have going for you is that you rarely play solo. You're constantly backed up by 5+ of your guild mates, so to the oblivious onlooker you seem good.

You're a try hard dimwit and frankly I'm of going back and forth with you. You're just too easy, but you're so fucking stupid that you keep coming back for more.

I've played way over 200 games on my hunter...Yeah my 5+ guildies backed me up for 240 games, ok. I pug more than anyone in LS bro.

MY opinion of your skill? lol. Your own guildy told me you were a "god-awful hunter", I don't need an opinion to figure out how good you are at hunter...

Funny thing is, you're supposed to be riling children up but all I see is you getting riled up here... and you still haven't answered my question. Is your "mindset of an unruly 12 year old" the reason why Mayhem is look for new A-team hunters? Or is it because you're too lost and fail at calling targets?

Considering I've been involved with and actively playing in this bracket for like 3 months now, and then only on the weekends - yeah your assertion is correct. But I'm not here to flex my nuts and prove my 19 tink dominance. I know my worth, and those I play with know it. I don't need to pull off Sneaky-level cries for approval at every turn ;) I'm here to play some pug games, have some fun and piss kids off. That being said, I'll out-rogue you any day of the week child.

Oh, the hypocrisy. You've just started playing rogue and now you believe you're the best? If I remember correctly, you are also the one who failed to outclick a shaman in our guild who hasn't played in 3 years...

I heard opening up on a hunter in mid with 5 of his allies around is considered "out-playing" another rogue, amirite?

This is how I feel when i'm backstrafing in the gulch.

d8nww.gif

Fanatic staying in your own GY for 19 out of 25 mins and losing 3-0 is getting "smacked"

hows the view from GY?

If you feel what said player did was immature, I would suggest you not do the exact same thing he did in making a new thread.

this my thread was about how Brown is such a fucking tool that he will believe anything anyone says like how could u actually believe Sneaky the one person in LS who actually does something for the guild in premades is "throwing the games" this thread is a terrible attempt to troll funny thing is mass you where never condisered good by any standards in cyclone. but according to you your #1 but can i ask this? whats a #1 like yourself doing in the shithole that is LS becasue no one wants a garbage rogue who isnt even on the level of curley

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if he can tell you. He wasn't in the premades vs. LSS.

im sure his guild members can oh wait they are all delusional thinking they where controlling mid... forgot jus a heads up brown staying in your own GY is not "holding mid"

Someone should keep up a post with a list of premades, the score and date inwhich it occured. Would save us the drama when someone reports a win or loss weather it be in a dickish manner or not. Also it seems like premade losses are somthing to be ashamed of now adays, just readjust and try again. Ill stop my self there befor this becomes a rant...

Or we just keep the games between the 2 teams who played so there is no drama? Also this is a game of winners and losers. someone has to lose in every game. learn to deal with a loss and build not fold and break the guild. - brown

im sure his guild members can oh wait they are all delusional thinking they where controlling mid... forgot jus a heads up brown staying in your own GY is not "holding mid"

First off keep my name out of your mouf, second dont question my strats, third pick rhymes with dick and you're a faggot. -Brown

Fanatic staying in your own GY for 19 out of 25 mins and losing 3-0 is getting "smacked"

hows the view from GY?

this my thread was about how Brown is such a fucking tool that he will believe anything anyone says like how could u actually believe Sneaky the one person in LS who actually does something for the guild in premades is "throwing the games" this thread is a terrible attempt to troll funny thing is mass you where never condisered good by any standards in cyclone. but according to you your #1 but can i ask this? whats a #1 like yourself doing in the shithole that is LS becasue no one wants a garbage rogue who isnt even on the level of curley

And you were something on cyclone? last i remember you were a part of a trash team and were a trash shaman and my memory is pretty on point. Nightfall Ran cyclone.- Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread