Shut up and play

Status
Not open for further replies.
get novad on the hill uR positioning is the exact opposite of aug's (aka your fuckinG traYsh)

/lol
/lol
/lo...
Apnea has died.

uR trashx

Congratulations, lucky guess on a pet nova. Not really hard to do with a frost mage. Considering the scrubs farming the graveyard had all exits covered, it wasn't too hard to narrow down from where I was spamming your lame asses. I hear farming sub-par geared players in the graveyard is skillful.

M2psY.gif

Read up until page 4 realized 8yr olds could have more interesting and intellegent arguments. Then saw my way to the exit... 0h tinkx

Last edited by a moderator:
fanatic shut up and play ur rogue more

i miss u <3

BUMP

Around seven different names trying to lay the wheels down on Fanatic and ended up looking stoops.
All these Cata new risers love that attention. They used to sit back in aw at the OG players when there was a skill cap cough canna.

Ham is the only gear.

When all else fails attack grammar?

Keep your head in the books

It's not about attacking grammar, it's about attacking the foundation on which your intelligence is based. If you can't even remember shit that fourth-graders can do in their sleep, how can anyone take anything you say seriously?

It's like trying to build a house on marshmallows.

BUMP

Around seven different names trying to lay the wheels down on Fanatic and ended up looking stoops.
All these Cata new risers love that attention. They used to sit back in aw at the OG players when there was a skill cap cough canna.

Ham is the only gear.

get with the times, next thing we know ur gonna start talking about vengeance 06 a la mocha

WT premade consists of Pizza, Dorigon as destro and I?

We had nobody, and this is further proof that you're lost.

Discover at least understands both sides. You're Mocha-level clueless.

If they /afked before the final cap or 25th minute it isnt a loss. Fact.

They have lost before in pugs as has every other guild.

If they /afked before the final cap or 25th minute it isnt a loss. Fact.

They have lost before in pugs as has every other guild.

tinke, as a fellow afker i know u understand our viewpoint on this subject

Im rubber ur glue anything u say bounces off me n sticks to you
Get owned awfule garbage treshe tink maggots

Thank u and take care

See yew in the gulch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread