Show your 24s.

i have a F2P druid at 19 now, been playing in XP off. in 19 i lack the following over other 19 druids:

- 4 hit

- 8 dodge

- BOA weapon +3 more damage that polearm i'm using

- +1 damage not being able to use heavu stone

- 64 agility = 128 AP from lack of enchants

- 200-300+ health

i have to play extremely smart, stay stealthed and mostly assist on who i attack, which makes me feel rather gimped at times

looking at 20-24, i can see that alot of players will take advantage of 20F2P's and rolling 24's. also can see paid 20's using swap out sets to gain advantage as needed, which makes me wonder if i should really pop my F2P 19?

also feral druid at 24 is pretty damm insane cause at 22 and 24 they pick up alot talents/spells. more than other classes get in comparison.

Colläteräl @ Spirestone - Game - World of Warcraft

Guild Master of the World's first 24 Twink Guild. If you are interested in joining a 24 Twink guild, 18+. Hit us up.

[video=youtube;bF_COzol7gA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF_COzol7gA[/video]

Also, there are going to be alot of mad twinks thinking that us 24 twinks aren't skilled and all suck, well it's just a cry for these little babies, twinking and WoW in general is fun and entertaining. I play at 24 to have fun. If you can't deal with it, leave. =P Good day.

sure check my return ratio buddy a lot better than yours, we are claiming #1 until you can somehow prove other wise.. bad hunter..

also our 9 quailty members(even though we have about 10 others rolling 24s now)= better than your 17 awful players.

good luck with your guild. its a shame where horde and have to carry you guys in bgs :(.

Sàxxon said:
sure check my return ratio buddy a lot better than yours, we are claiming #1 until you can somehow prove other wise.. bad hunter..

also our 9 quailty members(even though we have about 10 others rolling 24s now)= better than your 17 awful players.

good luck with your guild. its a shame where horde and have to carry you guys in bgs :(.

No one gives a shit about "return ratios" make a video about "Return ratios" i bet you get 3 views, 1 from yourself.. 1 from your mother, and 1 from you pressing f5. Good luck have fun. You can claim #1 or w/e, but the truth of the matter is we were the first, your just a poser trying to get your fan basis on your side, and you are a back peddler. Thus, come back when you find an efficient way to kill people. =) have a dandy day. Little kid.

‪dadadda12's Channel‬‏ - YouTube

ha funny i have a few videos (not of this bracket however if u want me 2 make something i will be MORE than happy) and wow they have a few more views than yours!

at the end of the day I know MUCKA MAD BOYS is the best and we will see what guild is better off in the end "little kid".

ignoring fan base and back pedaler comment as we know both accusations arnt true.

also i click reload bitch.:)

Sàxxon said:
‪dadadda12's Channel‬‏ - YouTube

ha funny i have a few videos (not of this bracket however if u want me 2 make something i will be MORE than happy) and wow they have a few more views than yours!

at the end of the day I know MUCKA MAD BOYS is the best and we will see what guild is better off in the end "little kid".

ignoring fan base and back pedaler comment as we know both accusations arnt true.

also i click reload bitch.:)

I uploaded my video like 2 days ago.. and you're trying to talk trash with someone who has over 5,000 subscribers on youtube.. You are nothing. Make your small video's with your useless information and you backpeddling and running away. You have no idea how to play your class, or wow in general.

You have to be 15 tops, you should get ready for 9th grade, it's just going to get harder and harder for you from here on out. Small kids.. thinking they're always right. Hormones I tell you.

CollateralGaming said:
I uploaded my video like 2 days ago.. and you're trying to talk trash with someone who has over 5,000 subscribers on youtube.. You are nothing. Make your small video's with your useless information and you backpeddling and running away. You have no idea how to play your class, or wow in general.

You have to be 15 tops, you should get ready for 9th grade, it's just going to get harder and harder for you from here on out. Small kids.. thinking they're always right. Hormones I tell you.

Hey if your so cocky go alliance and we will 10v10 you or ur nuthin brah.

augiddin said:
Hey if your so cocky go alliance and we will 10v10 you or ur nuthin brah.

No, I'm okay.. I have to many 24 Twinks in my Legit 24 Guild. Your guild isn't even a full team. But.. when you make a video, make sure to send it to me in a personal message. I want to see your editing skills in Windows movie maker, and I want to also see your teams super skills you speak of.

*Tap, tap, tap* Waiting...................

Alright buddy you're really pinching nerves now, obviously you are dead serious about my abilities, which is harsh considering i'm a lot better than you (if u watched my video you would see that obviously). ive been back strafing since i was a pre teen (if u know what that is).

MUCKA MAD BOYS #1 24 guild continue to lie to yourself if you genuniely think your guild is better *rolls eye face*. we run this bracket nerd.

also editing skill = in game skill.

Why did the "fight" stop? :( !! I want more!! >D

And also, i vote for Sax, cause hes not a hunter telling another person that he have no skills...

Oliks said:
Why did the "fight" stop? :( !! I want more!! >D

And also, i vote for Sax, cause hes not a hunter telling another person that he have no skills...

ambush is hard

Users who are viewing this thread