Show your 24s.

Ok guys let's all roll 15's in the 15-19 bracket. seriously if they want to roll 24's that is their choice it's not our fault the min lvl is 20 and they cannot level past it.

kirone said:
Ok guys let's all roll 15's in the 15-19 bracket. seriously if they want to roll 24's that is their choice it's not our fault the min lvl is 20 and they cannot level past it.

It is 24s' fault that they care only about themselves, that they need a 24 to compete with F2P players, and that the bracket will struggle bc of them. I would advocate rolling 15s if it meant causing the bracket to thrive or any other off level. But again your comparisons to other brackets only go so far. It's apples and oranges.

-Ink

It is 24s' fault that they care only about themselves, that they need a 24 to compete with F2P players, and that the bracket will struggle bc of them. I would advocate rolling 15s if it meant causing the bracket to thrive or any other off level. But again your comparisons to other brackets only go so far. It's apples and oranges.

-Ink

Then again this game isn't being about fair it is about winning as to your argument there is alot of 700hp players does that mean we should not kill them in the 19 bracket? Just let the cap the flag that way they do not complain and quit because they cannot take us down and we do work for our gear, on another comparison why gimp yourself, let's say that you are a rogue why get a cruel barb when you can have a shadowfang, just to make rogues more fair?

kirone said:
Then again this game isn't being about fair it is about winning as to your argument there is alot of 700hp players does that mean we should not kill them in the 19 bracket? Just let the cap the flag that way they do not complain and quit because they cannot take us down and we do work for our gear, on another comparison why gimp yourself, let's say that you are a rogue why get a cruel barb when you can have a shadowfang, just to make rogues more fair?

Go talk to some 29s and 39s and you'll find out they have agreed to "gimp" themselves for the sake of even being able to have a bracket. That is what I'm advocating for here. Certain agreements must be made before the whole bracket comes and goes. You forget that the bracket is even in existentence bc of the 20s. Otherwise your 24 would be sitting in an endless queue (and is likely headed that way again if we can't encourage people to roll 20s instead).

-Ink

I'll just be turning my partially abandoned 20 hunter into a 20 twink with two sets of gear: one balanced set for fighting 20s, and one +8.5% hit rating, fully chanted BOA'd out set for smashing in 24s. See you all in game.

ok so my mum pays 4 my account and i have a level 24 twink does this count "f2p"

i <3 u sax

Geekdup said:
@kirone

Let me ask you this. Why roll a 24 vs. say the top level in any other bracket. 14, 19, 29, 34, 39, etc. Just curious to know what's so special about a 24?

whats so special about 19?

24's will wreck the 20's...example pizza level 19 hunter playing against level 5 none twink!

and i think i should level my 20 to 21 just to make sure people don't think ima freebie. no offence to people that are rolling f2p 20's

So Heres what im getting:

A war (PvP/BGs) is taking place in which one side is supposed to handicap itself or surrender to make happy the lower and weaker side??

On Topic: Can I get an armory of a BiS 24 Hunter?

D E L T A said:
So Heres what im getting:

A war (PvP/BGs) is taking place in which one side is supposed to handicap itself or surrender to make happy the lower and weaker side??

On Topic: Can I get an armory of a BiS 24 Hunter?

its not a war, its a game.

Can you get professions on a trial acount? Thinking about making a 20 twink, since I already have a trial linked to my battlenet acount. But then again steam rolling people on a 24 twink sounds pretty boss too. :D

Users who are viewing this thread