Shaman build

Nefarius

Veteran
Hey guys! So I am still relatively new to 19 twinking but I've made two so far. For my next (and probably last) 19 twink I wanted to make some sort of FC. After looking into it is there anyway that a Shaman could be a decent FC? This was a build idea I had for it. https://sixtyupgrades.com/set/qv5uyvEcVBNWxxdRKCQJFR I also figured I would just spec into shield spec and the extra mana for talents. If it's a bad idea my bad I just thought it could be something fun/different to do as I only pug for the most part anyways. Any input is much appreciated!

Shaman's kits are best equipped for an offensive support role. Without ghost wolf they don't have many tools that make them stand out as an FC. That said, I'm all for trying out new builds/roles on characters for fun. Earthbind totem would help you kite as an FC, but that doesn't help much when you are slowed yourself (why druids and palis are such OP FCs). If you're rolling with a priest who is quick with dispels it could work.

They aren't the best, but they also aren't the worst. I'd say go for it!

As for your link, you could swap the Viridian Band for Blood Ring for some extra stam.

GL!

Any class can FC as long as you can jump. As for your build - take a look at Screecher Belt, make sure you get jutebraid gloves even if you only want to FC. I would use the WSG dagger over face smasher for the added dps/armor/dodge/pushback.

Yeah I just took a look at that! Also I just noticed your twitch and watched you play your shaman from the other day, that helped a lot!

Shaman's kits are best equipped for an offensive support role. Without ghost wolf they don't have many tools that make them stand out as an FC. That said, I'm all for trying out new builds/roles on characters for fun. Earthbind totem would help you kite as an FC, but that doesn't help much when you are slowed yourself (why druids and palis are such OP FCs). If you're rolling with a priest who is quick with dispels it could work.

They aren't the best, but they also aren't the worst. I'd say go for it!

As for your link, you could swap the Viridian Band for Blood Ring for some extra stam.

GL!
Yeah I do plan on probably having the gear setup for both options but I really wanna do like 90% FC when on this character. That's pretty much the goal though it's mostly for something different yet fun!

Any class can FC as long as you can jump. As for your build - take a look at Screecher Belt, make sure you get jutebraid gloves even if you only want to FC. I would use the WSG dagger over face smasher for the added dps/armor/dodge/pushback.
Actually after looking into it more I did notice that belt and will definitely use that instead! Thanks for the other tips as well!

Reactions: jwl

Users who are viewing this thread