Shadowlands Pre-Patch Check List

I will go test in gorgrond. My paladin was only missing the Draenor gloves(can get better from legion quest anyway)

The next question will be about legion items. Who volunteers for THAT test...

Well, I just got a warforged ilvl 45 ring off of Aqualir so this is not true... The rares are still dropping ilvl 44s.
[doublepost=1603328233,1603328115][/doublepost]I am also currently building a lumber mill and will test out the trinket from that and do a write up on that too!

Attachments

• 44ilvl.jpg
    44ilvl.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 141
  • 25ilvl.jpg
    25ilvl.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 142
ooo so they are actually being grandfathered, an unexpected twist! if any rares are left, probably good to farm them.

More incoming complain posts, or reports likely though.

I guess it could also be that the mobs themselves spawned before whatever hotfix went through, so their loot is still fine. All new mobs that spawn after the point could be nerfed now.

I'll go test it myself quick.

I can confirm the Rare Drops have been nerfed:
Gear received on 10/21 as of right now,
3VLFOAj.jpg

Gear received less than a few hours ago:
Zapizr7.jpg

Previously received gear is untouched...so far. This has been patched less than an hour ago. I received this tunic 2-3 hours ago.

I guess it could also be that the mobs themselves spawned before whatever hotfix went through, so their loot is still fine. All new mobs that spawn after the point could be nerfed now.

^^This is a valid observation - makes sense to me. Because I received a ilvl 45 ring from one of these mob 12 minutes ago on my 19 twink. So I guess they are being nerfed. I wonder why the ones we currently have didn't go down in iLvl.

No they are pitifully weak.
[doublepost=1603328856,1603328823][/doublepost]Okay, so who is willing to go deal with Legion quest rewards? Anyone close to an end item?
I’m not close but I’ll go start one of the chains I haven’t done right now and keep you posted with the results

Updated the checklist with recent changes!
7. Apexis Crystal "Assault" Rare Elites! (ilvl 44 Gear!!)

UPDATE (10/21 @ 7:00PM EST): It appears that new items received from these rare mobs now scaled to your toon's level, but gear obtained from these rare mobs prior have retained their item level and appear to be grandfathered for now!

Okay, just finished through the pit. Foe Reaver and Studded Gronn-Stitched Girdle also sent to ilvl 19(required level 15) for my level 10 paladin.

Think its safe to say the nerf wave went out. It remains to be seen if the current ones, as well as legion end quest rewards, will be forced out and the gem items from BC will be back in, which is the ultimate outcome most, if not all of us, expected.

Unfortunately the Garrison won't advance after building the Barracks at LvL 10. I have (4) 10's all the way through the Glove/Ring Missions and (1) that has Frostfire Ridge complete, still Garrison Level 1. I've ticketed it but no response from Blizz.

Garrison Level 2 guide here:
https://www.wowhead.com/guides/garrisons/quests-to-unlock-a-level-1-and-level-2-garrison
You will have to follow the questline to unlock "Bigger is Better" in order to unlock level 2. Unfortunately, the 5k for F2P is out of reach, but you can get Level 2 on a 10

https://www.wowhead.com/quest=33075/a-heros-welcome

is the quest

Users who are viewing this thread