Shadowlands info compilation

np, sorry i forgot i was afk, bet i missed him... again

His spawn time has been really weird since maintenance to be fair. One day I was at his spot in WM on for 12 hours and he never spawned. Last killed him about 25 hours ago on WM off, Chromie on.

also gonna add, i did the heirloom thing today. so not patched (yet), this is kind of silly

saw a bug report that said it worked with purchased heirlooms not created by the heirloom tab. maybe other vendors would work too. seems less likely to get gf'd than other things we've been looking at if ya ask me.

saw a bug report that said it worked with purchased heirlooms not created by the heirloom tab. maybe other vendors would work too. seems less likely to get gf'd than other things we've been looking at if ya ask me.
I mean it’s less likely to be patched cause less people have them but it’s also still really easy to patch it as long as they check and make sure heirlooms scale upon logging on a character
[doublepost=1604118709,1604118487][/doublepost]
@Boostz hi

i got the heirlooms from Wintersgrasp vendor, bought on a level 50 and mailed to a 20
I had a feeling it would be a vendor specific thing glad you cleared it up :)

Ah that makes more sense, it seems to cost a ton of marks though heh, I guess ill level my druid and buy it at 20 just in case.

also gonna add, i did the heirloom thing today. so not patched (yet), this is kind of silly

so how exaclty did that work? I need to upgrade heirlooms to 4/4 - then buy em in wintergrasp and send it to a 20?

work with other vendors also maybe? (Which sell Looms for Gold) Since i dont have any mark of honor left....!

Any other people have news on that or can explain what to do from the scratch?

thanks

so how exaclty did that work? I need to upgrade heirlooms to 4/4 - then buy em in wintergrasp and send it to a 20?

work with other vendors also maybe? (Which sell Looms for Gold) Since i dont have any mark of honor left....!

Any other people have news on that or can explain what to do from the scratch?

thanks

i believe i ranked the weapon up to 4/4, bought from heirloom vendor in wintergrasp on a 50 and mailed to a 20, it downgraded to 3/4 and lvl 45(?) by itself

here’s the vendor: https://www.wowhead.com/npc=32296/stone-guard-mukar

i really just tried it and it worked, not sure what the “setup” would be
[doublepost=1604173220,1604163987][/doublepost]making another comment because apparently the BfA heirloom trinks also work and they don’t go to ilvl 45, they stay 58(?) and scale to 50

here’s the vendor: https://www.wowhead.com/npc=148924/provisioner-mukrah

i hope this gets fixed soon, but in the meantime hope this helps someone

Last edited:
Just an FYI the BFA trinket i mailed was 0/4 and still was ilvl 58 with (i think) ilvl 58 stats for the lowbie.

z0zECxY.png

edit- well.... the on use versatility scaled dowm it seems...

wonder if and when 20s gfd and still obtainable gear + weapons will get nerfed

no point in playing until the real nerfs

wonder if and when 20s gfd and still obtainable gear + weapons will get nerfed

no point in playing until the real nerfs
There's nothing GF'd right now, only Gear Blizz hasn't gotten around to nerfing yet. If I had to put a time on it (final nerf wave) it'll be somewhere around a month AFTER Shadowlands the Expansion (not the Prepatch we're in now) actually goes Live. They'll have a ton of shit to fix that isn't even our overly high iLvL gear so it's going to be a hot minute.

There's nothing GF'd right now, only Gear Blizz hasn't gotten around to nerfing yet. If I had to put a time on it (final nerf wave) it'll be somewhere around a month AFTER Shadowlands the Expansion (not the Prepatch we're in now) actually goes Live. They'll have a ton of shit to fix that isn't even our overly high iLvL gear so it's going to be a hot minute.
There isn't anything gfd? The artifact ilvl, az gear?

Im more interested in when yall are gonna stop fucking whining about it, to be honest
You're stupid, shut up

hate to derail but i thought this was neat, something to consider when gearing for vers

Attachments

• BBEF08DA-0F9E-4424-9108-0231ED305715.png
    BBEF08DA-0F9E-4424-9108-0231ED305715.png
    22.5 KB · Views: 277

Users who are viewing this thread