Shadowlands info compilation

Highmountain rewards 50 hands my guy. Keep questing!
Also, anyone know if Wastewalker shoulders still drop off Avatar in Auchenai Crypts?
I think Wastewalker shoulders only drop from AC hc (you used to have to kill avatar add before the boss for it to drop as well), but cba to try to farm it right now.

I'd probably be leaning towards taliste's, even if you go bonkers for no reason and go +3str or +2str+2stam... your damage is not that much better than if you did not slot any gems at all.

has anyone anywhere started trying to estimate stat weights for different classes (subjective, i know)?
it's getting to the point where i could go to compare some pretty disparate items, like choker of betrayal, which will have 5 int over an intless socketed 28 green with much more secondary stats.

The GFed weapon relivs are ilvl 44 which means they are +14(.5) and not +16 (those would be argus WQ and Mythic raid relics). This means the GFed arrifact weapons are ilvl 49

Might be a bit late with this one but the vendor Historian Ma'di sells the item giving F2P players access to the limited time 16% reputation and experience buff.

has anyone anywhere started trying to estimate stat weights for different classes (subjective, i know)?
it's getting to the point where i could go to compare some pretty disparate items, like choker of betrayal, which will have 5 int over an intless socketed 28 green with much more secondary stats.

My 29 resto shaman sees roughly about a 2X benefit from int and mastery compared to (non-mastery) secondary stats.

Here is a compilation of all the info from other threads. Most of the info is for level 20 but might be applicable for 19s or 29s. I have not tested everything myself. Tell me if any info is wrong or missing.

Available for f2p (normal):
  • Chromie time seems to be grandfathered for some f2p. No idea what the conditions are, if its not available to you, you can't get it. p2p can still get it by leveling a character to 50.
  • Artifact weapon and +5 ilvl artifact relics
  • TBC dungeon gear with sockets and +2 stat gems.
  • Epic upgrades are ilvl 27
Available for f2p (overpowered):
  • Cogwheel gems. Scales to +10 secondary stat. (not sure if patched)
Grandfathered:
  • ilvl 59 non azerite Warhelm/Facemask/Cowl/Hood if you did the quest before nerf. New rewards are lower ilvl
  • +14 ilvl artifact relics if you have already added it to your artifact weapon. Now has minimum level requirement
Nerfed / Patched on live:
  • Heart of Azeroth. Requires level 40.
  • Azerite chest. Has higher level requirement
  • Legion class hall vendor greens. Has higher level requirement
  • ilvl 44 legion gear. Is now ilvl 25, even for previously obtained items
  • Rares near apexis crystal assaults gave ilvl 44 items. Nerfed to ilvl 25.
  • TBC vendor gear with socket. Has higher level requirement
Nerfed / Patched on PTR:
  • Azerite head and shoulders have higher level requirement.
  • End of legion zone rewards Valsharah/Aszuna/Highmountain/Stormheim nerfed to ilvl 25.
  • First few garrison mission glove and ring nerfed to ilvl 25.
  • Remaining rares near apexis crystal assaults that give ilvl 44 ring/neck/cloak have level 40 requirement.
Yup. Lvl 50 artifact end-quests got nerfed.

Does anybody know what the best mana potion is that you can get at 20?

Last edited:
If you get a shadowruby band to 10/10 Obliterum, any idea what the final stats are?
is it less/equal/better than a green with a socket?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread