Shadowlands info compilation

@Chops not cope, fact. Blizz has (almost) NEVER allowed ultra high Level/iLvL gear to last for long after each XPac launched. Right now they just have way too much broken game shit to deal with to worry about us Twinks but they'll get to us. And I'm one of the ones with a Toon that's decked out so I've already prepared for the 'after' by getting all the gear we'll wear once the nerfs finish.

Last edited:
@Chops not cope, fact. Blizz has NEVER allowed ultra high Level/iLvL gear to last for long after each XPac launched. Right now they just have way too much broken game shit to deal with to worry about us Twinks but they'll get to us. And I'm one of the ones with a Toon that's decked out so I've already prepared for the 'after' by getting all the gear we'll wear once the nerfs finish.
Didn’t 180 ilvl weapon and ring with heal proc last all of bfa lol

same with 110 with 340 ilvl arathi gear, though people got reported cause they killed 120s in PvP with it

Didn’t 180 ilvl weapon and ring with heal proc last all of bfa lol
For what Level and what was a normal iLvL for the Toons that could wear those? I didn't play BfA so don't know how the iLvL's were.

For what Level and what was a normal iLvL for the Toons that could wear those? I didn't play BfA so don't know how the iLvL's were.
Bfa rares that dropped loot via chest dropped gear for any level, that scaled to a floor of 180ilvl. Normal 20s gear was ilvl 25-30. The ring gave like 25% crit and 500hp. There was a weapon too I think. I wasn’t playing low level twinks at the time so I don’t know the details other than people kept them for all of bfa. Twink gear balance is probably ruined for all of SL with how easy it was to get the stuff this time

2C203D2E-E332-4BF5-B818-9E13F3AB2752.jpeg

Last edited:
This is correct, previously I thought you needed the HoA, but you just need to unlock Island Expeditions for one toon, then it works for all.
Yeah this is exactly right. I did all the campaign and stuff on my rogue(main) and grinded isles on my fresh 110s to level and grind cosmetics back at the beginning of bfa

So bis item is gonna be this random world drop epic with a socket proc scaled down to level 20, neat.
What level would it drop for, tho? 20 or higher like greens?

For Legion epic BoEs you need to be the level you want the epic. So if you're 20 you want a level 20.

The green ilvl 28s is the only difference

edit: Just sucks +4 vers seems to be GF'd or ring is just too low; couldn't put anything but +1 vers on it but still 27 vers is pretty huge, ring by itself put me up 4% vers

Picked up all my HoA stuff on everyone last week and I'm starting the Pillars of Creation grind, but gather questing to BiS is so lame. At least the Wintergrasp stuff you had to win a few battleground at some point.

PVP vendor would have been ideal.

New thread showing PTR change to all the remaining 44 and ilvl 50 gear just popped up here, keep an eye on it.

Bfa rares that dropped loot via chest dropped gear for any level, that scaled to a floor of 180ilvl. Normal 20s gear was ilvl 25-30. The ring gave like 25% crit and 500hp. There was a weapon too I think. I wasn’t playing low level twinks at the time so I don’t know the details other than people kept them for all of bfa. Twink gear balance is probably ruined for all of SL with how easy it was to get the stuff this time

View attachment 17364

This cage is now lv 25 like the mobs of this zone. I think that there is nothing useful in BFA. Low scales and high lv stuff.
[doublepost=1604650060,1604649821][/doublepost]I looted yesterday a neck called "Three-Egg Pendant Necklace" (ilv 44) in the rare "Mother Goren" in Legion. If anybody is interested you know where to go:
upload_2020-11-6_9-8-55.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-11-6_9-7-33.png
    upload_2020-11-6_9-7-33.png
    787.3 KB · Views: 97
This cage is now lv 25 like the mobs of this zone. I think that there is nothing useful in BFA. Low scales and high lv stuff.
[doublepost=1604650060,1604649821][/doublepost]I looted yesterday a neck called "Three-Egg Pendant Necklace" (ilv 44) in the rare "Mother Goren" in Legion. If anybody is interested you know where to go:
View attachment 17419
that has been patched in PTR to have level requirement. is under the apexis rares

Not sure if mentioned yet, but the Garrison Lumber Yard gives an ilvl 42 trinket.
https://www.wowhead.com/item=116154/barov-lumberjack-caller The "use" is near useless, but amusing. The lumberjacks stick around for 10 minutes and do nothing, even if used in a dungeon.

Step 1: Construct rank 1 Lumber Yard
Step 2: Complete introductory quest for a 10 lumber work order
Step 3: Search across the wilds of draenor for a Barov stuck under a fallen tree, I typically find mine near the horde base in Talador.
Step 4: Free the Barov and gain a follower.
Step 5: Return to garrison and accept his quest.
Step 6: Find his brother in the wilds of draenor, he will be at a lumber node. I found him almost immediately at Beastwatch.
Step 7: Return to garrison and claim your trinket which will probably be nerfed in a week or two.

Not sure if mentioned yet, but the Garrison Lumber Yard gives an ilvl 42 trinket.
https://www.wowhead.com/item=116154/barov-lumberjack-caller The "use" is near useless, but amusing. The lumberjacks stick around for 10 minutes and do nothing, even if used in a dungeon.

Step 3: Search across the wilds of draenor for a Barov stuck under a fallen tree, I typically find mine near the horde base in Talador.
Step 6: Find his brother in the wilds of draenor, he will be at a lumber node. I found him almost immediately at Beastwatch.
Step 7: Return to garrison and claim your trinket which will probably be nerfed in a week or two.
It will be unusable next patch. Already nerfed on PTR

upload_2020-11-6_18-7-26.png

What is currently the max artifact Ilvl I can get? ILvl Lvl 40? Also would legion dungeons procs be the best way to achieve max artifact iLvl now with epic relics from bosses? Wouldn't that only get to 34 iLvl with 2 epic relics which doesn't seem high enough I've seen Ilvl 40 artifacts? I can't remember if relics even proc to epic from dungeon bosses. Basically how would I get the higher end artifact relics I can't seem to find them to get to max ILvl.

Last edited:
Hey, new to the forums but thought I would get involved, I've just got the [Shaladrassil Chestguard] from the quests, and it was ilvl 50 yay! but just finished all the high mountain ones and the final reward was [Thunderpeak Shoulderguards] at ilvl 25, like wtf, why did I even bother doing all them quests ha, have all the others ilvl 50 had a nerf too? if so I won't bother doing them, what should I be aiming for now? what is bis? thanks guys xx

Users who are viewing this thread