Seperating the pack: Good vs. Bad players

its definitely not a troll. lil xan is the best rapper of the decade he's up there with lil pump too eesketit btw

Questionable intiative.

Last edited:
When i play with new people in order to say they are good or bad i think of the following aspects.
Positioning if you are playing with someone in group and they try to solo cap bases or go grab flag alone as healer thats dumb a good healer should always be following big groups and not making solo plays, same with dps you should always be aware where your healers are at and not die from random situation, Teamplays beat solo plays.
Talking about solo or 1v1s good players understand drs, cooldowns,fakecasting,kiting, trinkets.
And in bgs players that are good like in soloqing is when even if their team is bad they know how to play back where to go or how to avoid fights they cant win, also things like repicks good players that know they cant beat certain people instead of breaking the scroll just ccing slowing or creating a gap for a free pick is way smarter thats what makes a player good knowing what he is not able to do and creating a solution towards it.
But mostly i would say group playing lets to know better how good players are as this game is more of group playing (even arenas 2s) So someone who understands the class which he is playing with and how to take advantage of that.
Good Players can be Afkers its diferent to want a challenge to just avoid a hard match, which has nothing to do with the skill of the playe just his personality, there can be raging good players or good players that can handle a lose.

I think lil Xan is a trash artist, but a really chill person. I do agree though @Dimitri. I believe these questions can be answered differently in competitive / non-competitive atmospheres.

ok just wanna clear up i like 1 lil xan song and i dont rly like lil xan as a person and i cant name more than 2 of his songs
i hate lil pump and im not a xan head
( IT'S A TROLL)

on topic - in a competitive scene not gonna talk about pugs coz they're irrelevant -

A good player and a person good at a specific role are 2 different things.
A good player could possibly multi-class and be equally good on all of them. a person good on a specific role would be the best FC, regardless whether that is resto druid, guardian druid, ele shaman etc ( Different FC's from different Metas ).
It's noticeable in premades if someone is good because of, positioning, communication, overhealing, what is someones main damage ability ( if a boomkins 1 is sunfire or moonfire that shows they're a complete garbage bot ), awareness of whats going on around them, how their brain works in terms of reacting quickly or predicting things. In my opinion Legion is one of the few expansions where it is easily noticeable who is good or bad but doesn't always make a huge impact. I could @ certain players that were complete garbage in legion, but still never lost games more than 1-0 because it wasn't as punishing.
Bit of a messy answer but there you go, i possibly left out some stuff just wanted to justify myself to a bunch of bfa twinks on xpoff that thought some1 actually liked lilxans music xd

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread