Score Board (e-peen) Thread

nnA 24 SHOULD be top dmg by alot. A 24 SHOULD be able to farm 10 trials for 20 minutes. A 24 SHOULD be able to go 30-0 on a spriest.

not sure if serious.

90% of the 24's get shit on by F2P's.
people only make 24's because they think they have an 'easy ride' queueing against 20's, this isn't true, yes 24's have better gear yes they have higher professions etc,but this isn't much of an advantage when you're a clicking keyboard turner like yourself.

A 24 SHOULD be top dmg by alot. A 24 SHOULD be able to farm 10 trials for 20 minutes. A 24 SHOULD be able to go 30-0 on a spriest

i need you to explain how to do this. my fmage gets crit 500-700 by a f2ps avg shield, and some times gets one shot by f2p rogues. his shatter hits 500ish. so any tips would be great.

Cripz hates taking "arguments" to PM, doesnt get enuff attention :/

U started the discussion, idc about what u say, if u dont believe me, fine.

u can PM me but u wont get a reply, cuz all u want is attention, otherwise u would stop trying to create discussions.

Kca not going to respond to ur ignorant posts... learn to read.

To the pm wut u think

Ive responded him what he wants, if he doesnt wants to believe me, i cant do anything about it.

He tried to PM me once, asking why i hate 24s.

I simply respond him i dont hate 24s, i just think that they could ALL roll F2P and bracket would be bit better, there would still be players rolling OP and trying to get advantage over others= imbalanced games.
but ofc everyone being F2P would help.

But... STOP dreaming that will never happen.

not sure if serious.

90% of the 24's get shit on by F2P's.
people only make 24's because they think they have an 'easy ride' queueing against 20's, this isn't true, yes 24's have better gear yes they have higher professions etc,but this isn't much of an advantage when you're a clicking keyboard turner like yourself.
Lol I'm not even eu.. You should learn who you're talking about before you start calling everyone you see bad.. I played a hunt and you play a prot pal AND a Rdruid so don't play that class card on me. Just because most of the 24s are bad means my statement isn't true? If a 24 isn't supposed to do more dmg then a 20 in ur book then idek...

i need you to explain how to do this. my fmage gets crit 500-700 by a f2ps avg shield, and some times gets one shot by f2p rogues. his shatter hits 500ish. so any tips would be great.

Obviously there are exceptions.. Turn that F2P prot around into a P2P and you get 900-1400 crits. Turn that F2P rogue into a P2P and you get 1k-1400 crits. Of course a good f2p prot should be able to beat a bad 24 mage or a good f2p hunt should be able to beat a bad 24 warrior but that doesn't mean 24s aren't supposed to top dmg and everything else that tuns wsg.. can't believe people are actually trying to make it sound like 24s are supposed to be worse then 20s :O

Lol I'm not even eu.. You should learn who you're talking about before you start calling everyone you see bad.. I played a hunt and you play a prot pal AND a Rdruid so don't play that class card on me. Just because most of the 24s are bad means my statement isn't true? If a 24 isn't supposed to do more dmg then a 20 in ur book then idek...

Obviously there are exceptions.. Turn that F2P prot around into a P2P and you get 900-1400 crits. Turn that F2P rogue into a P2P and you get 1k-1400 crits. Of course a good f2p prot should be able to beat a bad 24 mage or a good f2p hunt should be able to beat a bad 24 warrior but that doesn't mean 24s aren't supposed to top dmg and everything else that tuns wsg.. can't believe people are actually trying to make it sound like 24s are supposed to be worse then 20s :O

Kca is just a ignorant guy that likes to post talking bad about others without even knowing who hes talking 2.

Prot palas doing 1.4K AS crits? u are dreaming.

Not even with strength gear and crusader proc, that pretty much like saying F2P hunter does 400-500 Arcane Shots.

Ive responded him what he wants, if he doesnt wants to believe me, i cant do anything about it.

He tried to PM me once, asking why i hate 24s.

I simply respond him i dont hate 24s, i just think that they could ALL roll F2P and bracket would be bit better, there would still be players rolling OP and trying to get advantage over others= imbalanced games.
but ofc everyone being F2P would help.

But... STOP dreaming that will never happen.
U have 24s

thats all well and good, but not the question i asked you. and all 24s was worse than hunters... dare i say when?

Fully buffed and a well geared prot should be getting around that if they have zerk. I've been crit 1.7k before with no debuffs by a 24 prot

No debuffs?

hmm, Dwarf all strength stack gear, crusader proc, zerk, 75AP pot LIITA, 16strength elixir.

Yes 1.5K... but still dunno about 1.7K, am i missing a buff?

Sure you can ^_^ There's a couple right there.

2crsoz8.jpg

Nice Agonistic Afk Find lol

I wish i had a screen shot but ab weekend Top Dps averageing 50-70k dps and Top heals 50-60k All day this is with which ever premades i went against like failths with spewfeel and them.

Users who are viewing this thread