Rip pac

popcorn-gif.gif

Always the same inferior players trying to attack the top 19 guilds on the forums. Guess that's what you have to do if you can't compete in gulch.

Everyone knew that Pizza (and others) were running bots on their mains to farm honor, gold, mats or whatever else they didn't want to farm manually. Why is this such a big deal all of a sudden? It is almost as if the majority of the people in this thread just now found out what a bot is.

This is the whole DDoS drama all over: A bunch of people with little to no idea what they are talking about trying to crucify specific people for something entirely unrelated to 19s.
not sure how a flag return bot fits into farming honor/gold....

lmao, people in your guild have told me that you're on A-team because your friends with HB, not because your good, you were an average priest as best, and am i good? pay more attention to the forums and you'll see, also, having a girlfriend isn't the most important thing in the world, although you know that already considering how shitty you treat them

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, and a friend of mine recently played as a sub for google me against you, and you lost because you couldn't do a jump up to GY. Pretty good eh? And you know nothing about me, even though you think you do. Have fun living alone. rip

Lawl, and you can do jumps? remember back in early mop when you used to suck up to my fcing wishing you could someday be as good as me? You might not since you've became so corrupt with the 19 bracket since then, also i know more about you than you think, have fun living alone? lol grow up, you're what 20 years old now? and still have the logic of a 15 year old

Anyways, done with this pointless convo, i have much better things to do, such as college and enjoy life, not WoW

Last edited by a moderator:
Started from a R.I.P thread now we here
The greater question in this thread raises the ethical issues that necessarily crop up when it is very evident that certain individuals are gaining an unfair competitive advantage, through the use of automatic flag pickup bots, advanced combat routines, etc.

The arguments have been laid out, and the evidence is quite damning in certain areas.

I'm not taking part in the twink cup, so I have no personal interest to advance other than to shed light on subjects that some individuals would rather the rest of the community remains blind to.

Drayner and I bringing this to light threatens to effectively dissolve their unfair competitive advantage to a large degree.

I'm not on a personal vendetta when brining this up. But when someone preaches that the 19 Twink Cup is about a competitive playing field for the best of the best to duke it out, then it looks really bad on that person's character when it's shown that they are actively looking to undermine the equality of competition by finding unfair and illegal competitive advantages and keep such knowledge to themselves. It's intellectually and ethically dishonest.

The fact that many weren't aware of just how complex Bots have become shows how blind the community was to this serious problem.

Educting the community is the first step. The second is calling a spade a spade. Pizza has been caught red-handed of purchasing and using this flag pick up bot plug in. There's no way around that fact. And I can only help but speculate that this is is, without trying to sound cliche, likely just the tip of the ice berg.

It's impossible to police this sort if illicit behavior, so the best solution is to bring it to light and let it have its day in the court of public opinion.

Drayner is free to comment on this as well, but I fully expected hate and vitriol to come my way when I initially brought this issue to light. My views won't be popular to everyone, especially the class of twinks I stand here accusing, but the issues must be raised regardless. And I intend to do so.

Lawl, and you can do jumps? remember back in early mop when you used to suck up to my fcing wishing you could someday be as good as me? You might not since you've became so corrupt with the 19 bracket since then, also i know more about you than you think, have fun living alone? lol grow up, you're what 20 years old now? and still have the logic of a 15 year old

Anyways, done with this pointless convo, i have much better things to do, such as college and enjoy life, not WoW

Says the socially awkward guy, btw jumps used to actually be useful, but now they just lose games bc you cant do them, hince why you lose to google me. You have always been nothing more than the jumps you can do. Premade fcing is not your thing, never has been, never will. And yes I did used to be an average priest, but i don't play priest anymore, and I also have improved a lot, unlike yourself. Good riddance.

Correlation does not imply causation is a phrase used in science and statistics to emphasize that a correlation between two variables does not necessarily imply that one causes the other.[1][2] Many statistical tests calculate correlation between variables. A few go further and calculate the likelihood of a true causal relationship; examples are the Granger causality test and convergent cross mapping.
The counter assumption, that correlation proves causation, is considered a questionable cause logical fallacy in that two events occurring together are taken to have a cause-and-effect relationship. This fallacy is also known as cum hoc ergo propter hoc, Latin for "with this, therefore because of this", and "false cause". A similar fallacy, that an event that follows another was necessarily a consequence of the first event, is sometimes described as post hoc ergo propter hoc (Latin for "after this, therefore because of this").

mDRSZ6K.png

Correlation does not imply causation is a phrase used in science and statistics to emphasize that a correlation between two variables does not necessarily imply that one causes the other.[1][2] Many statistical tests calculate correlation between variables. A few go further and calculate the likelihood of a true causal relationship; examples are the Granger causality test and convergent cross mapping.
The counter assumption, that correlation proves causation, is considered a questionable cause logical fallacy in that two events occurring together are taken to have a cause-and-effect relationship. This fallacy is also known as cum hoc ergo propter hoc, Latin for "with this, therefore because of this", and "false cause". A similar fallacy, that an event that follows another was necessarily a consequence of the first event, is sometimes described as post hoc ergo propter hoc (Latin for "after this, therefore because of this").

mDRSZ6K.png

not sure if really good in talking english like that or just wikipedia.

not sure if really good in talking english like that or just wikipedia.
clearly wikipedia. cba to type all that and it simply gets it across better than I could

it's merely my source for pointing out the logical fallacy many are committing in this stupid thread

Drayner is free to comment on this as well, but I fully expected hate and vitriol to come my way when I initially brought this issue to light. My views won't be popular to everyone, especially the class of twinks I stand here accusing, but the issues must be raised regardless. And I intend to do so.

I think I've said I have to say. The seeds have been planted, I've done my moral duty to share what I know, now it's in the hands of the court of public opinion now. 5 years ago, that public had drastically different morals than today's 19 twink has though. My guess is that the botters will become martyrs to the modern day 19 twink. Remember a couple of years ago when scroll clickers were looked down on... now it's the norm.

Anyhow, they have to live with the choices they make. The 19 bracket I once loved will never return, they can have it. :)

Summary so far:

Resto - kid is nerd raging almost like DCM
Zeiren - guy is just crutching on Ctrl V
Drayner - the devils advocate
Painaid - the lawyer I will hire when I get a traffic ticket
Pizza - for a lack of better words: exposed
EU swines - popcorn?

Meaningful Quotes:
if you think that Harvest and Skill Ratio aren't going to be the last 2 teams standing in the TC then you are clearly lost in MOP

If you honestly think top players in the bracket use combat routines on their 19s, you are misinformed. Any 19 using a combat routine would play much worse than any respectable player in the bracket. Anyone who has any knowledge on how the combat routines work would know this.

I will use this added motivation and drive that you haters and doubters have provided me with to take my team to the next level. i'll see you all in war games/premades over the summer and ultimately the Twink Cup. Anyone who thinks they are the "best" or whatever, I expect to see you in the Twink Cup. Put your money where your mouth is.

Summary so far:

Resto - kid is nerd raging almost like DCM
Zeiren - guy is just crutching on Ctrl V
Drayner - the devils advocate
Painaid - the lawyer I will hire when I get a traffic ticket
Pizza - for a lack of better words: exposed
EU swines - popcorn?

Don't forget

Hass- The obnoxious guy that will lose tonight in the 3v3 vs eu swines

Don't forget

Hass- The obnoxious guy that will lose tonight in the 3v3 vs eu swines

Sadly you are misinformed kid. If you want to recall, a time and date was not decided/agreed on not to mention a comp. The esteemed Drcooper and myself have not yet talked further and have encountered a bump in the road due to my tinker account being on a 6 month hiatus. This will happen, I just need to make a toon for a comp we will agree on. Continue being lost, small, and pathetic.

Drcooper, our thread viewer record has been overtaken.. we held strong as long as we could.

Mocha, please don't close this.

Sadly you are misinformed kid. If you want to recall, a time and date was not decided/agreed on not to mention a comp. The esteemed Drcooper and myself have not yet talked further and have encountered a bump in the road due to my tinker account being on a 6 month hiatus. This will happen, I just need to make a toon for a comp we will agree on. Continue being lost, small, and pathetic.

Drcooper, our thread viewer record has been overtaken.. we held strong as long as we could.

If you recall, those kind words are what ended you up in a losing battle against a superior team of eu swine, If you would like to 3v3 me as well, I would be more than happy to put you down. The time of your relevancy has past. Oh wait, it never existed.

If you recall, those kind words are what ended you up in a losing battle against a superior team of eu swine, If you would like to 3v3 me as well, I would be more than happy to put you down. The time of your relevancy has past. Oh wait, it never existed.

I see you like to jump to conclusions. Eat up all the instant gratification you can.. and keep holding onto your false sense of entitlement.

mDRSZ6K.png

The only information that can be gathered from this screenshot is that Dasfizzla is Zeiren! Detective NoobPWNer on the case. Get rekkt kid. Also in the time stamps of 5:42 and 8:41 look closely...

10qkm1f.png

Okay in all serious business...

The insults being centered around Restopathfinder and his branding need to stop. I'm sure he treats ladies all nice and everything. No I'm not dating Restopathmaker but mby if I were asked out I'd say yes wink wink.

Okay in the most seriousness of that which is business. We've seen drama come and go on these forums. I really haven't intervened in the past year as I've mainly handled other busy work. The truth is, I like to see 19s hash it out. People are happier when they do since it doesn't look like anyone's going to grow up any time soon and leave the epeening out of discussion. However, when it comes to insults and 100% flaming with the complete disregard for the CoC, I really need you guys to chill and keep that in your Skype logs / tweets / private messages or somewhere else where the sun doesn't shine.

When you're running around slinging hash like the hash slinging slasher, that's when the staff is then needed to step in, edit posts, remove posts, give infractions, get blamed for the holocaust, get blamed for natural disasters, gets the blame for putting Obama in office etc. I get that it's all fun and video games when it comes to the light trash talk, but man up and talk to the person in private. If you want to be a BIG DAWG you'd private message someone and lay down the law and then the two of you would be invested in a private 1v1 epeen troll for a few months so the staff here can relax.

Things have gotten out of hand with this thread (we all know that) however, It's turned into healthy discussion about botting and how it's been an issue in our community.

I really hope that things don't get progressively worse as it will result in myself or another moderator coming in, deleting 10 pages and probably throwing a few infractions.

Closing the thread for 1 hour at which point it will be reopened with more respectful discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread