Rip pac

The only information that can be gathered from this screenshot is that Dasfizzla is Zeiren! Detective NoobPWNer on the case. Get rekkt kid. Also in the time stamps of 5:42 and 8:41 look closely...

10qkm1f.png
i'm sure that most of the community is aware of who I am and if not they could have simply looked at my signature :p

I'm calm, now. That one hour break was needed. Thank you, Mocha.

Can anyone give me a summary of this thread? Cba to read it all. Is Pizza = badguy, and does resto really treat his ladies bad?

Can anyone give me a summary of this thread? Cba to read it all. Is Pizza = badguy, and does resto really treat his ladies bad?

No, I assure you I do not treat my "lady" bad and I am not Restosexual. I am Lamboswagx/Gongyangwee/Hamburglarx

The greater question in this thread raises the ethical issues that necessarily crop up when it is very evident that certain individuals are gaining an unfair competitive advantage, through the use of automatic flag pickup bots, advanced combat routines, etc.

The arguments have been laid out, and the evidence is quite damning in certain areas.

I'm not taking part in the twink cup, so I have no personal interest to advance other than to shed light on subjects that some individuals would rather the rest of the community remains blind to.

Drayner and I bringing this to light threatens to effectively dissolve their unfair competitive advantage to a large degree.

I'm not on a personal vendetta when brining this up. But when someone preaches that the 19 Twink Cup is about a competitive playing field for the best of the best to duke it out, then it looks really bad on that person's character when it's shown that they are actively looking to undermine the equality of competition by finding unfair and illegal competitive advantages and keep such knowledge to themselves. It's intellectually and ethically dishonest.

The fact that many weren't aware of just how complex Bots have become shows how blind the community was to this serious problem.

Educting the community is the first step. The second is calling a spade a spade. Pizza has been caught red-handed of purchasing and using this flag pick up bot plug in. There's no way around that fact. And I can only help but speculate that this is is, without trying to sound cliche, likely just the tip of the ice berg.

It's impossible to police this sort if illicit behavior, so the best solution is to bring it to light and let it have its day in the court of public opinion.

Drayner is free to comment on this as well, but I fully expected hate and vitriol to come my way when I initially brought this issue to light. My views won't be popular to everyone, especially the class of twinks I stand here accusing, but the issues must be raised regardless. And I intend to do so.

The terrible thing is people are doing it and it is accepted by some. If you are in their clique it is fine to do "immoral" or even illegal acts (DDoS). What happened to the DDoSers in guilds? When I was in a high end raiding guild we would not even allow our members to troll trade lest they give the guild a bad name. Here, it is like a mark of honor if you DDoS, hack or bot. Why would players want to even be associated with these players? I keep seeing a few names come up over and over. Yet those people are still held in high regard. Why?

/cheers

The terrible thing is people are doing it and it is accepted by some. If you are in their clique it is fine to do "immoral" or even illegal acts (DDoS). What happened to the DDoSers in guilds? When I was in a high end raiding guild we would not even allow our members to troll trade lest they give the guild a bad name. Here, it is like a mark of honor if you DDoS, hack or bot. Why would players want to even be associated with these players? I keep seeing a few names come up over and over. Yet those people are still held in high regard. Why?

/cheers

uve got to dress for success :)

No amount of typing in this or any other thread will change anything in regards to the 2015 Twink Cup.

Last edited by a moderator:
No amount of typing in this or any other thread will change anything in regards to the 2015 Twink Cup.

And I'm sure the stifling of discussion is exactly what you wanted as well, given only SR people "liked" the move by Kincaide.

It's pretty easy to see the true face/motivations of those who like to present themselves as the great representatives of the 19 bracket. :rolleyes:

My only goal was to expose the unfair competitive advantages out there that the vast majority of twinks are left blind to. But if others wish to discuss changes to the 19 Twink Cup they are free to do so as well--that is what free discussion is all about.

Stifling discussion on these topics, on the other hand, does nothing to further the competitive nature of this bracket--it actually does the opposite. I'm not sure what kind of victory it is that you think you've "won".

And I'm sure the stifling of discussion is exactly what you wanted as well, given only SR people "liked" the move by Kincaide.

It's pretty easy to see the true face/motivations of those who like to present themselves as the great representatives of the 19 bracket. :rolleyes:

My only goal was to expose the unfair competitive advantages out there that the vast majority of twinks are left blind to. But if others wish to discuss changes to the 19 Twink Cup they are free to do so as well--that is what free discussion is all about.

Stifling discussion on these topics, on the other hand, does nothing to further the competitive nature of this bracket--it actually does the opposite. I'm not sure what kind of victory it is that you think you've "won".

I hope your using all these negative opinions you have towards some people as motivation for making some sort of big come-back.

I hope your using all these negative opinions you have towards some people as motivation for making some sort of big come-back.
It has the opposite effect. Seeing how corrupt the 19 Twink Cup potentially is actually deters one from bothering to try and participate, knowing that simply "playing by the rules" will not be sufficient.

Not that Drayner or I ever had an intention to participate. I have a full-time job this summer and thus I don't have the time to dedicate to getting back into the game. I'm content with playing League of Legends casually. That said, I still (and always have) browsed these forums because I care about the community and I know a wealth of players who still actively play.

I have and will always try to remain "in the loop" when I can.

It has the opposite effect. Seeing how corrupt the 19 Twink Cup potentially is actually deters one from bothering to try and participate, knowing that simply "playing by the rules" will not be sufficient.

Not that Drayner or I ever had an intention to participate. I have a full-time job this summer and thus I don't have the time to dedicate to getting back into the game. I'm content with playing League of Legends casually. That said, I still (and always have) browsed these forums because I care about the community and I know a wealth of players who still actively play.

Thats great and I encourage that, but keep in mind, your only getting a limited view of the situation by doing so.

This is quite a cop out. I've never used any form of botting or pvp enhancers and I want nothing more than to cream skill ratio and any other team in this tournament.

If you simply don't want to play in this tourney because of outside and RL things then don't but a lot of us are playing because we still love this bracket and are emeresed in it, maybe you should try it rather sitting on the fence.

Users who are viewing this thread