Revival.

i would love to but i study medicine now and it is my first year if i back to gaming my marks would drop :) i have 5 days break i will see

And hello everyone i miss you all <3

Dr.rouloo
Missing you Hassan #1 Ele world <3

[MENTION=9484]stickerz[/MENTION], its popping man come back! :)

I've made a post on official forums in the "Info for Twinks" thread that 19s are popping, if any1 want to help PR a bit for the bracket go post, and let's get some new faces :)

Last edited:
WTB HSA. After-all weren't they part of heroic twinks -#1 guild ?

I dont understand why any of their players had motivation to play 19s after all the work they put into it in comparison to which kind of credit they got for their efforts, personally i must have funded 40 to 50 new twinks to the bracket, kept constantly false advertising the good stuff of 19s to new players and was online 8 to 14 hours daily just to make sure the guild's management side was in control, at one point it got so sad that i was paying for 5 seperate accounts just to have few more hours of uptime for 19s and lets face it i went from one of the respected players in the history of 19s for my "work ethics", attitude towards the braclet and players to one of the most neglected players to have impact on the scene which tells a lot about the state of 19 and how bad the community has become, sure ppl can joke about haha what a loser etc shit all they want but i put a LOT, _A LOT_ of hours into this bracket just to make it to be as good of experience for not only myself but other players too so I could keep my motivation foe the bracket high and keep playing, nowadays I would rather suffer chinese water torturing methods than help this bracket nourish in any shape or form

*rant over*

P.s. Cbs fix typos or brainfarts if u dont like broken english maybe internet isnt the place for u

I would rather suffer chinese water torturing methods than help this bracket nourish in any shape or form

Why?

It won't die out, so what's stopping you from actually helping? The community seems bad because it's smaller. The bad eggs shine through, but if it doesn't grow (which it has done some of recently) it'll always look like that, when in fact it's much different.

I dont understand why any of their players had motivation to play 19s after all the work they put into it in comparison to which kind of credit they got for their efforts, personally i must have funded 40 to 50 new twinks to the bracket, kept constantly false advertising the good stuff of 19s to new players and was online 8 to 14 hours daily just to make sure the guild's management side was in control, at one point it got so sad that i was paying for 5 seperate accounts just to have few more hours of uptime for 19s and lets face it i went from one of the respected players in the history of 19s for my "work ethics", attitude towards the braclet and players to one of the most neglected players to have impact on the scene which tells a lot about the state of 19 and how bad the community has become, sure ppl can joke about haha what a loser etc shit all they want but i put a LOT, _A LOT_ of hours into this bracket just to make it to be as good of experience for not only myself but other players too so I could keep my motivation foe the bracket high and keep playing, nowadays I would rather suffer chinese water torturing methods than help this bracket nourish in any shape or form

*rant over*

P.s. Cbs fix typos or brainfarts if u dont like broken english maybe internet isnt the place for u
Man you are respected by 90% of the community. Coz we know you've kept alliance alive for god knows how long. But TL have a different look. They judge you by healing done damage done, good use of cd's stepping up for premades and arena. So man there you go, everyone respects you in different ways. Some of TL just see you as the easiest person to troll. Also you use speed increasing talents in today's game that's awful coz 4 stacks hit so fast.
Just my 20 cents tho

Man you are respected by 90% of the community. Coz we know you've kept alliance alive for god knows how long. But TL have a different look. They judge you by healing done damage done, good use of cd's stepping up for premades and arena. So man there you go, everyone respects you in different ways. Some of TL just see you as the easiest person to troll. Also you use speed increasing talents in today's game that's awful coz 4 stacks hit so fast.
Just my 20 cents tho
Actually we judge him for teleporting around the map while FCing for ages. I couldn't care less about how he performs on the scoreboard.

Your sig is amazing but y u gotta h8 on drama :(

I once trolled drama in the name of fun. I PM'd him afterwards apologized and said I was just messing with him, he just didn't except that.

I don't actually hate or even dislike him. But I assure you, for every snide remark I've ever made towards him he's made one back.

Not to mention the bazillion reports he's made against me. A former mod, and good friend once showed me. He was reporting me for racism while having a sig taking the piss out of "jaja's".

Actually we judge him for teleporting around the map while FCing for ages. I couldn't care less about how he performs on the scoreboard.

So you judge him on his internet connection :rolleyes:

i would love to but i study medicine now and it is my first year if i back to gaming my marks would drop :) i have 5 days break i will see

And hello everyone i miss you all <3

Dr.rouloo

whats the difference between a middle eastern man and a bench?

a bench can support a family

whats the difference between a middle eastern man and a bench?

a bench can support a family

dayum wish i could get away with racist remarks :<

jk im no racist

yeah racist remarks suck, i dont actually like them

i even have black people in my family tree

they're still hanging there

i cant imagine a black swe with blonde hair

Users who are viewing this thread