Revival.

I personally participated in 14 games over the course of the last 4 days and really only got 1 somewhat very equal game ending in a 2-2 otherwise it's been pretty one-sided with variation in severity. Commonly the games consisted of mid-fights going from one graveyard to the other. Melee is a dying breed and reasonably so all apart from rogues of course. Healers (namely resto druids), hunters and boomkins seem to determine the outcome of a match.

WW number one ranged y0

anyone got some score board screen shots from the past few days games?

From today;

WLHQ7GR.jpg

ve1Oa2c.jpg

U0BHmrm.jpg

I made it up 18:00-21:00, Thanks Quack np guys. Nah seriously thanks everyone for queueing up. Shame that a few of the Horde members rage and trash talk so much :/ Ah well, Thanks guys keep queueing? Alliance needs more!!

I hope y'all had some nice games today! I'll be sure to queue up tomorrow :)

is it just me or do other twinks also think its annoying that front page doesnt directly link to active threads but rather show some fktard blog

I don't even use the front page, just bookmarked /forums.. Try this instead if you wanna see recent posts :p

idk ur link takes me nowhere lmao

i just thought frontpage was really convenient for reaching the active threads since those r the ones worth posting in, not having to take a peak in every bracket section

is it just me or do other twinks also think its annoying that front page doesnt directly link to active threads but rather show some fktard blog

Yeah, I wish the blogs were smaller on the frontpage. Would be cool if they were tiled or something. I usually just used portal to browse forum.

idk ur link takes me nowhere lmao

i just thought frontpage was really convenient for reaching the active threads since those r the ones worth posting in, not having to take a peak in every bracket section

Aye, that's what the link is supposed to do ;o No clue why it doesn't work for you. Tapatalk does a pretty good job otherwise.

Hi lads. I just want to inform you I can't queue anymore tonight as my screen is gone 100% retarded I went to change music and all of a sudden there is a massive crack. I'm getting a new laptop tomorrow and I can queue more then.

Hi lads. I just want to inform you I can't queue anymore tonight as my screen is gone 100% retarded I went to change music and all of a sudden there is a massive crack. I'm getting a new laptop tomorrow and I can queue more then.

The rage was real ottobuddy :)

Ally had some issues last night with some 1.2k hp ppl, I did refer them to TI, so let's hope they've gotten geared for tonight.. otherwise gg's all, had some fun tight games the last days..
Oh yea horde, stop hogging(?) Smull -I need his priest on ally since yndi is MIA ^^

Users who are viewing this thread