Revival.

Ally had some issues last night with some 1.2k hp ppl, I did refer them to TI, so let's hope they've gotten geared for tonight..

This is great Kiri! Ive seen so many /spitting out on theese low hp players peaking into our little world, who mostly is curious or interested in taking part in it. Sadly some of them get left with a bad impression and instead of joining they despise us :/ Some of theese no geared "fuckers" act like a complete jackass when you tell em to get better gear ect, but its all about how you say it to them I think.

This is great Kiri! Ive seen so many /spitting out on theese low hp players peaking into our little world, who mostly is curious or interested in taking part in it. Sadly some of them get left with a bad impression and instead of joining they despise us :/ Some of theese no geared "fuckers" act like a complete jackass when you tell em to get better gear ect, but its all about how you say it to them I think.

They took it ok I think, didn't get any hate at least, but I think we need these ppl to queue in order to get games, so let's try and help them out shall we? Or at least don't flame them :)

How did that happen dude ? looks like you just punched the shit out of ur screen :D

Basically it was pretty shitty couldn't see half the shit anyway on it. So I went to put on different music and clicked back on wow it was like that so I said fuck this and yeah...

great games tonight, keep up the good work.

big shout out to Quack for making this possible!!!

Users who are viewing this thread