Revival.

i'm in queue :D, hope for some games

horde hasnt had 1 fc for the past 10 games, not 1

you'll probly experience 1 team will have the better mid team always, or more healers (if any) or a fc each game. gets pretty stale fast

Today wasn't as good as yesterday, but hopefully tomorrow we can have more balanced games with a stronger Horde side, possibly FC?
The reason it was better it because no one played 19s in ages so it was rare. If you do it everyday it will get worse and worse till it dies again. Personally I think no one should queue today take it easy then week days 18:00 daily. Make sure that you can find an fc before hand if you can't just fund one of your mates.

Today wasn't as good as yesterday, but hopefully tomorrow we can have more balanced games with a stronger Horde side, possibly FC?

While that can happen, I dont think that was the problem yesterday. I think for sure we should queue today as it looks as if it is the day that will have the strongest Horde side.

This is like saying back in World War Two, people can't face Hitlers ruling over everywhere, right ? And did they get independence yes. So basically we get pops coz we like this bracket. If you don't like it I got one finger for you and it's not the index.
Two : HOW IN THE NAME OF ROULA IS F2P bracket steady ?
One quarter is old 19s thinking their good at the game complaining about p2ps.
Another quarter is protection paladins who have no clue what their doing
Another quarter queues up because they want hks
And the rest are try hard 24s.
The 19 bracket offers competitive games to those who step up and not puss out. I take you got gy farmed ? You're ridiculous now get out of this thread before I say something I regret.

and what quarter are you in?

Users who are viewing this thread