Revival.

I cant be on tonight, i hope there will be daily queues because most people are on holiday atm.

Would be awesome :)

View attachment 4367

Decent first game bit too many rogues on ally side but fun cmon que que for second pop!

Edit: joined game 2 late but was fun, game 3 was alittle one-sided but nice games. Im loggin now but hopefully we can get more games some day :)

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_071114_180854.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_071114_180854.jpg
    346.8 KB · Views: 213
Last edited by a moderator:
Computer keeps crashing, very angry, A FEW members of the horde side looking to fight. It's 19s again anyway..

Did 2 games, was ok fun. Will join if bored with some rank 1 mw heals. :)

People just can't accept the fact that twinks are a dying species

F2P is the only stable bracket atm and don't get me started on the quality of its games

I suggest that everybody should really stop trying to bring this bracket back to life because it ain't gonna happen.

We had fun today, seems like it happened to me.

People just can't accept the fact that twinks are a dying species

F2P is the only stable bracket atm and don't get me started on the quality of its games

I suggest that everybody should really stop trying to bring this bracket back to life because it ain't gonna happen.

This is like saying back in World War Two, people can't face Hitlers ruling over everywhere, right ? And did they get independence yes. So basically we get pops coz we like this bracket. If you don't like it I got one finger for you and it's not the index.
Two : HOW IN THE NAME OF ROULA IS F2P bracket steady ?
One quarter is old 19s thinking their good at the game complaining about p2ps.
Another quarter is protection paladins who have no clue what their doing
Another quarter queues up because they want hks
And the rest are try hard 24s.
The 19 bracket offers competitive games to those who step up and not puss out. I take you got gy farmed ? You're ridiculous now get out of this thread before I say something I regret.

Users who are viewing this thread