Revival.

Bring the horse back to life sooner than later.

the horse died for a reason and if you revive it ur just being a cruel bitch who wants to see the mentally retarded and physically crippled horse suffer

lol Why is TD banned now?

he whined to me on skype that agnostic or something is in control of the mods on twinkinfo and corruption new world order etc classic td

the horse died for a reason and if you revive it ur just being a cruel bitch who wants to see the mentally retarded and physically crippled horse suffer

he whined to me on skype that agnostic or something is in control of the mods on twinkinfo and corruption new world order etc classic td
Dude QUEUE PLEASE

The horse is pregnant with the WoD pony, and if the horse dies it can't give birth.

And idk about you but I dont want to adopt a WoD pony.

The horse is pregnant with the WoD pony, and if the horse dies it can't give birth.

And idk about you but I dont want to adopt a WoD pony.

wow by your logic the wod pony is gonna get mental fkn retardation physical cripple genes from its mother

just like trialdruid

If I'm home I might help u guys get a pop. Not too sure if I'll stay in the game tho.

Fixed the bracket <3 someone tell TD to queue up since he wanted pops for a while!

Users who are viewing this thread