Reputation Guide - what is possible for 20-29s?

Already started killing mobs in Everbloom Wilds, farmed around 9k rep in less than 2 hours or so. Going well since we have 50% rep increase buff.
Oh shizzle I had no idea, I'm alliance main so I always thought Laughing Skull was gonna be just like Shatari Defense farm pfft shows what I know :LUL:

There is a nice Mutagen debuff that you get after killing a specific type of mobs in Everbloom Wilds and it can stack up to 10 which really helps when one shooting mobs.

Edit: Farming in Pit is much better if you are well geared and especially when playing rng class like ele shaman. Tons of elites (24 rep per kill) and rares (75 rep per kill). Farmed around 4k rep in less than 30 minutes or so.

Last edited:
So today I reached exalted status with the Laughing Skull Orcs (WoD rep).

Before I did, I had 89/90 exalted reputations already done (based on achievement tracker). Again I haven't recieved my 90 Exalted Reputations achievement :NotLikeThis:

What could be the cause? I haven't done Laughing Skull Orcs reputation before. Sure I have few horde characters on lvl 60 and lvl 70 which I can not check right now because no sub, but the achievement Laughing Skull Orcs was greyish on my lvl 20 toon, which means incomplete. I even checked the armory and none of my horde toons has this reputation on exalted (this is pure horde side rep btw).

Could it be broken achievemenet tracker or if you have all WoD reps on Alliance side on exalted this one won't count? :PepeHands:

Are they playing games with me? :mad:

Last edited:
So today I reached exalted status with the Laughing Skull Orcs (WoD rep).

Before I did, I had 89/90 exalted reputations already done (based on achievement tracker). Again I haven't recieved my 90 Exalted Reputations achievement :NotLikeThis:

What could be the cause? I haven't done Laughing Skull Orcs reputation before. Sure I have few horde characters on lvl 60 and lvl 70 which I can not check right now because no sub, but the achievement Laughing Skull Orcs was greyish on my lvl 20 toon, which means incomplete. I even checked the armory and none of my horde toons has this reputation on exalted (this is pure horde side rep btw).

Could it be broken achievemenet tracker or if you have all WoD reps on Alliance side on exalted this one won't count? :PepeHands:

Are they playing games with me? :mad:
it might be the case that if you have shatari defense exalted, it would not count, since it’s the “same” rep alliance side

Somehow I just got it, but I did not completed any rep on exalted on 1/7/23, weird.

1688281594690.png

...however, one thing is clear. Time sure flies my dudes Cryge

1688281853008.png

now the only one that can’t be exalted is klaxxi, right? (talking pure f2p)
edit: only panda one*

Last edited:
Shadowlands reps (vet mostly, idk about f2p)

- Court of Harvesters
- The Ascended
- The Undying Army
- The Wild Hunt

All 4 duable now via weekly dungeon quests you can pick from Oribos

ca0b04b3c3b816536de2f501d9bcb9b8.png

+1 daily quest in Maldraxxus for Undying Army.

Now there are World quests appearing from time to time but some of them are as of right know not possible to complete.

- The Avowed

Farmable and very fast to do if you have some friends or high lvl alts accounts to speed things up. Wont write here on how its farmed, all you need to do is read he wowhead guide on that. All I did was farm souls/rares until exalted, took me 4 days.

Isn’t the Maw portal a phased Maw? I’m not sure all the Maw mobs / achieves are available from the version in Ravendreth.
So I understand, but some are, and I don't wanna be like "ah shit can't go back anymore for something I missed" if I don't have to haha! Which is why I wonder at what point of the SL campaign do the weekly dungeon quests for rep become available...

So I understand, but some are, and I don't wanna be like "ah shit can't go back anymore for something I missed" if I don't have to haha! Which is why I wonder at what point of the SL campaign do the weekly dungeon quests for rep become available...
The weekly dungeon quests are available from level 10. Tested with an allied race toon last night.

The weekly dungeon quests are available from level 10. Tested with an allied race toon last night.
That's awesome to know but I just wondered at what point in SL questing do they become available? E.g. do they all become available only after I finish all 4 zone campaigns or would the Bastion dungeon one be available as soon as I finish Bastion campaign etc? Or would I be able to pick them up on a fresh toon's first visit to Oribos? That's the part I'm not sure about.

That's awesome to know but I just wondered at what point in SL questing do they become available? E.g. do they all become available only after I finish all 4 zone campaigns or would the Bastion dungeon one be available as soon as I finish Bastion campaign etc? Or would I be able to pick them up on a fresh toon's first visit to Oribos? That's the part I'm not sure about.
You made me look. All you have to do is walk into Oribos and take the quest from the innkeeper leading you to downstairs. No prerequisites. *Maybe* you have to skip the Maw intro instead of taking the portal, but there are zero prerequisites.

Users who are viewing this thread