Reputation Guide - what is possible for 20-29s?

when i did the SL campaign, was sent back into the MAW to free, find, etc quest. i killed 3 rares and got item drop quest turn ins for venari who was visible and got to turn in for rep. you would have to stay is the maw and farm the once daily turns that can drop, imo would be a painful grind

when i did the SL campaign, was sent back into the MAW to free, find, etc quest. i killed 3 rares and got item drop quest turn ins for venari who was visible and got to turn in for rep. you would have to stay is the maw and farm the once daily turns that can drop, imo would be a painful grind
Ok yea, I did some more research, only good stuff you can buy its for improving questing in the maw and torghast,zones that we already spend so little into them. Dunno what the experience at 20 is in the maw but at max level its horrendous, maybe with the usual invisi skips i have on twink it couls be better.

Can you tell more?
Ve'nari is farmed in normal maw not the campaign one.
1st get summoned to the maw either by warlock or use raid summoning stone.

2nd get yourself under this bridge - https://imgur.com/a/hNUf4kj - when you cross it go under it and there will be a small area where you can enter The Maw and the other zone that will fear you every 40s. You want to stand in the Maw zone and ocasionally enter the fear zone and log out so you trigger the event when you log back in that is happening there when Gorged Shadehound is spawned. Now I think there is another event but I dont know the name of it.

You have to be grouped up with high lvl so you get the rep and if you have really good friend or second account with high lvl that did some quests in the Maw the fear zone should be without that fear and you can just farm that event over and over.

It should give 525 rep per event and it spawns every like 15 min. or so.

I hope I didnt fucked something up here, a video would describe it better then me with broken english but I hope it helps.

I would also like more info regarding Ve'nari rep farming. Can f2p even interact with her?
Nothing interesting for f2p or low lvl players in general there it is just another rep you can get and you also get an achievement for it if you care about that stuff.

Dragonflight reps

Right now there are about 5? reputations that are 100% farmable by vets but I dont exactly know how it works for f2p

And ofc none of this was discovered by me I am too dumb for this kind of stuff, credit goes to ppl on WoW20 discord etc. Thanks.

i went to house of plagues and this quest was up https://www.wowhead.com/quest=57301/callous-concoctions# again, guess its part of the random daily rotations, wowhead shows it as a weekly. i got 195 rep with undying army.

F2P has done the SL campaign story line, week ago i started a 3 part intro NPC was at the FP there. talk to 3 NPCs, collect 3 oozes all in link above, that unlocks the bigger mixing pit for chance at mount, toy, trinkets etc. based of what is mixed. two of the summoned bosses i got no loot they were skulls.
[doublepost=1670466717,1670465984][/doublepost]this is the quest that sent me back to the maw https://www.wowhead.com/quest=59897/seeking-the-baron during SL campaign story line. i decided to explore ahead, used a glider to get to beast area, see if i could get to korthia (access blocked by a gate). i died to get back to main area. killed 3 of the rares you can kill daily and got some turns drops for venari rep

i went to house of plagues and this quest was up Callous Concoctions again, guess its part of the random daily rotations, wowhead shows it as a weekly. i got 195 rep with undying army.

This is great

upload_2022-12-8_13-21-4.png

I'll be Exalted in 283 weeks :)

This is great

View attachment 22209

I'll be Exalted in 283 weeks :)

Interesting as one currently only needs Honored for Schematic: Wormhole Generator: Shadowlands (Vets can use as long as they have Shadowlands engineering (1) for now).

But for F2P to make on at least one toon needs Exalted or Goblin racial but unobtainable as the gold cost is still 1080 gold :(

Too bad the Inscription contacts require "World Quests" to work Shadowlands rep as they only required Friendly to use but revered to make. So, would the repeatable Shadowlands quests like Callous Concoctions count as a Shadowlands World Quest?
[doublepost=1670532415,1670516092][/doublepost]Are the "Commendation of the " obtainable on a F2P? I thought only Time Walking Vendor(s) accessible to a F2P were the WOW Anniversary and the Legion ones?

I don't have anyone with a BFA exalted, but for legion paragons it openly says that you can only start earning towards the chest after you reach a certain level benchmark. If you have a paid account with the ability to make nightborne you can see for yourself pretty trivially.

Question: has anyone exalted a BFA rep at level 20 and does the Paragon rep bar appear on your tab? (Yes I know paragon boxes can only be earned at level 50, I just wanna know if the rep BAR appears at level 20 or if it's also a strictly level 50 affair)
You can see the Paragon rep bar but you cant fill it up until you are higher level.
6385d980f7bca3f2f9a893a1e6c04433.png

Currently I'm 1 Exalted Reputation away from 90 Exalted Reputations at least that's what achievement tracker is telling me. DataForAzeroth is showing me 96 Exalted Reputations. Anyway... I just farmed Frostwolf Orcs to Exalted but didn't get the 90 Exa Rep achievement. Weird. The last rep in WoD which I am missing is the Laughing Skull Orcs. Is it possible to farm it as a lvl 20 (no sub) since it requires lvl 2 trading post?
DataForAzeroth also counts best friend reps and those dont count for 90 exalted rep achievement.

yeah, you get a book (can’t recall actual item name) after questing through gorgrond (and talador, but the talador one is for big buildings, gorgrond is for medium buildings i think), which you can exchange for a lvl2 build schematic in ashran, and with that, you can unlock and build lvl2 trading post.

edit: frostwolves wasn’t counted because you already had that exalted on one of your characters maybe?

yeah, you get a book (can’t recall actual item name) after questing through gorgrond (and talador, but the talador one is for big buildings, gorgrond is for medium buildings i think), which you can exchange for a lvl2 build schematic in ashran, and with that, you can unlock and build lvl2 trading post.

edit: frostwolves wasn’t counted because you already had that exalted on one of your characters maybe?
1687095764447.png

Got it :slight_smile:

The last rep in WoD which I am missing is the Laughing Skull Orcs. Is it possible to farm it as a lvl 20 (no sub) since it requires lvl 2 trading post?
A slower way is to check your garrison mission table for Medallion of the Legion every now and then, but that does req you to have like a crapton of maxed out, high ilvl followers plus it's RNG on a weekly basis so you get like one a month if you're lucky.

A slower way is to check your garrison mission table for Medallion of the Legion every now and then, but that does req you to have like a crapton of maxed out, high ilvl followers plus it's RNG on a weekly basis so you get like one a month if you're lucky.
Already started killing mobs in Everbloom Wilds, farmed around 9k rep in less than 2 hours or so. Going well since we have 50% rep increase buff.

does anyone know if we can reach exalted with lorewalkers with this buff? i know i can reach revered, i can unlock the +50% heirloom item, but i don’t think it’s enough to get exalted (i’m not counting on the isle of giants lore objects, not even sure we can open those).

does anyone know if we can reach exalted with lorewalkers with this buff? i know i can reach revered, i can unlock the +50% heirloom item, but i don’t think it’s enough to get exalted (i’m not counting on the isle of giants lore objects, not even sure we can open those).
Get to revered on alt, buy the rep buff

Farm it on a Human alt once DMF is up and you might be able to get it

Users who are viewing this thread