Reputation Guide - what is possible for 20-29s?

I guess Brood of Nozdormu is possible to get right now during the Scarab event by killing 3 world bosses that spawn like 10-15 minutes after one of them dies. Getting the reputations itself seems a bit rng.

I did these bosses 3 times and here is what I got:

Colossus of Regal - 1200 rep
Colossus of Zora - 400 rep
Colossus of Ashi - 0 rep

Colossus of Regal - 0 rep
Colossus of Zora - missed
Colossus of Ashi - 2000 rep

Colossus of Regal - 0 rep
Colossus of Zora - 0 rep
Colossus of Ashi - 800 rep

I dont know if you can get reputation all the way to exlated tho.. it takes a long time if you are solo so I recommend doing it in group of 5+

Rustbolt-resistance can be get,very boring getting process。
It took me 2 months to get it on version 8.3。
VIDEO
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1WA411E7fJ

So I tested out the Reclamation Rig Event to see if it still gave rep
While it did give rep to my paid account, it didn't give rep to my F2P Shaman
It also didn't give rep to my Vet friends 20.

I see 4 possibilities:
The rep is fixed for low levels
You need to have Mechagon unlocked on the account (Neither my F2P Shaman or my Vet friend has that)
You need to have HoA equipped for some reason (I see that you have it equipped in in the video)
It could be specific to the Chinese version

I am leaning towards having Mechagon unlocked on the account is the solution. My friend also brough a 60, which did not get any rep for the event, while my 60 who has Mechagon unlocked did get rep.

But anyways, it's a RIP for F2Ps
Vets might still be able to get it, will do more testing

If you did something specific for this to work, please let us know

Last edited:
So, how do you get the Work Orders for the Klaxxi at the farm?
For instance I have work orders for the Shado-Pan even though I don't have their dailies unlocked.
I have both in my reputation pane (and for some reason 7 rep with the Shado-Pan).

Upon further inspection I THINK (I have not tested this) that you need to have at least 1 reputation with the Klaxxi to unlock said daily, so as a F2P it is not possible.
Vets could try this by sending one of the Zandalari insignias that give rep to their level 20.

Last edited:
So, how do you get the Work Orders for the Klaxxi at the farm?
For instance I have work orders for the Shado-Pan even though I don't have their dailies unlocked.
I have both in my reputation pane (and for some reason 7 rep with the Shado-Pan).

Upon further inspection I THINK (I have not tested this) that you need to have at least 1 reputation with the Klaxxi to unlock said daily, so as a F2P it is not possible.
Vets could try this by sending one of the Zandalari insignias that give rep to their level 20.

On my f2p, I got to revered 900/21000 with the Klaxxi before SL came out, and since then I've never seen the work order for Klaxxi at the farm. I think you need to "properly unlock" the faction by doing the starting quests in Dread Wastes, and as the zone is lvl 30, can't do that yet on lvl20s

So I guess BFA reputations are possible as some of you already mentiond it.

Dented Coin / Island Flotsam - Increase rep with Proudmoore Admiralty / Zandalari Empire by 250.

Lost Sea Scroll / Golden Beetle - Increase rep with Storm's Wake / Talanji's Expedition by 250.

Exotic Spices / Shimmering Shell - Increase rep with Order of Embers / Voldunai by 250.

Soggy Page - Increase rep with Tortollan Seekers by 250.

Rusted Alliance Insignia / Rusted Horde Insignia - Increase rep with 7th Legion / The Honorbound by 250

Pretty sure f2p can get most of there by doing island expeditions over and over. Vet players can also get some of these reps by doing faction assaults much like legion ones.

But far more effective way of doing these reps is by having high level alt already exalted with them so you can mail those tokens to your lower level character. This is also pretty long grind if you did not played that much end game content in BFA.

If there is another BFA rep that is obtainable then let me know pls. I saw someone here posted about Rustbolt rep but I would like to know the whole proces and if it is still possbile.

So I guess BFA reputations are possible as some of you already mentiond it.

Dented Coin / Island Flotsam - Increase rep with Proudmoore Admiralty / Zandalari Empire by 250.

Lost Sea Scroll / Golden Beetle - Increase rep with Storm's Wake / Talanji's Expedition by 250.

Exotic Spices / Shimmering Shell - Increase rep with Order of Embers / Voldunai by 250.

Soggy Page - Increase rep with Tortollan Seekers by 250.

Rusted Alliance Insignia / Rusted Horde Insignia - Increase rep with 7th Legion / The Honorbound by 250

Pretty sure f2p can get most of there by doing island expeditions over and over. Vet players can also get some of these reps by doing faction assaults much like legion ones.

But far more effective way of doing these reps is by having high level alt already exalted with them so you can mail those tokens to your lower level character. This is also pretty long grind if you did not played that much end game content in BFA.

If there is another BFA rep that is obtainable then let me know pls. I saw someone here posted about Rustbolt rep but I would like to know the whole proces and if it is still possbile.

You can also get https://www.wowhead.com/item=163217/azeroths-tear as a drop.

Maybe it’s astupid question, but when you guys are talking about island expeditions, you means the solo tours, right? Or if not, solo tours can yield the same rewards as regular 3man expeditions? (i know i got azeroth’s tear and 1 or 2 pets from solo tours before)
Also, just to stay on topic of reputations, has anyone tried whether Hozen Peace Pipe works? (dunno how to link items) I’ve been looking for the rare that drops it (Scritch in Kun’Lai), but it hasn’t dropped so far for me.

Maybe it’s astupid question, but when you guys are talking about island expeditions, you means the solo tours, right? Or if not, solo tours can yield the same rewards as regular 3man expeditions? (i know i got azeroth’s tear and 1 or 2 pets from solo tours before)
Also, just to stay on topic of reputations, has anyone tried whether Hozen Peace Pipe works? (dunno how to link items) I’ve been looking for the rare that drops it (Scritch in Kun’Lai), but it hasn’t dropped so far for me.

Unfortunately, like many of the rare items in Pandaria, it still has a level 35 requirement. Same currently goes for the Forager's Gloves.
upload_2022-5-18_23-49-40.png

A good thing to note is that you aren't capped per day on farming Pandaria rares, and you can farm them 4 separate times every spawn timer (Chromie WM/WM off and Non-Chromie WM/WM off)

Just a random thought.

The Champions of Azeroth BfA rep provided an Ilvl increase to the HoA when you hit certain reputation levels.

I wonder if getting the rep at a Twink would do anything (specially one that has HoA).

Just a random thought.

The Champions of Azeroth BfA rep provided an Ilvl increase to the HoA when you hit certain reputation levels.

I wonder if getting the rep at a Twink would do anything (specially one that has HoA).
Probably level up your hoa in the bank?

Very excited to see what Dragondflight will allow us to do in terms of reputations... already seeing people farm Ve'nari and Valdrakken Accord reps. Not the most enjoyable farms but at least something to do :D.

So what's the highest we can get Shadowlands reputations at?
A lot of the recipes require honored rep.

So what's the highest we can get Shadowlands reputations at?
A lot of the recipes require honored rep.
Something like this
86aa0099bd8708b58b36fcb8d83028e5.png

Cant get more right now since some of the quests are high lvl and there are no world quests available. (did this with 18th anni rep buff so yours will be lower most likely if you plan to do it now).

The Avowed might be farmable until friendly - https://www.wowhead.com/faction=2439/the-avowed#comments -
Havent tried it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread